Reviews for The Incident
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Thank you for writing and posting.
Artemis Crimson chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
What the frag happened?
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great story but... What exactly did she do, sneak drugs into his bag?
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awww, :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
what the heck did she do!?
Unkown chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
What the fu%did she do!
Jazz330674 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice story, great job
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
OK, now I need to know what she did!
GreenReticule chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This fic had me smiling awfully big at the end, and I really liked the moment with Optimus and Miko. Well done!
Sapphico chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
awww damnit i REAALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AWW pretty good though
supercarXS chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awww, I loved that! Great job at capturing the characters' personalities. Glad that Optimus was there to help out :)
GeekRyuu chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
So, this is a Transformers version of the Noodle Incident, huh?

Actually, I love this. Jack is spot-on in his being completely pissed and trying NOT to blow up at everyone around him. And I love how you wrote Miko's increasingly desperate attempts to evade the responsibility for what happened culminating in her very realistic breakdown and confession to Optimus.

Your Optimus, as always, is perfect. Warm, kind, wise, and pretty much the Dad that everyone wishes they had. I swear, you write one of the best Optimus voices I've ever read.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Just what was the "Incident" that happened at the kids school anyway that happened to Jack and Miko?
Peaceblossom26 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I'm not sure what Miko did and then got Jack blamed for it but this was a great story. For a moment I thought there was a different reason why Jack didn't to ride Arcee for awhile but that's just silly...