Reviews for The Deviant Doctor
Forestwater chapter 1 . 1/13
Amazing. Wish I had more to say, but it’s just wonderful, even for me (I don’t really like Who) . . . please tell me this will be updated!
Childatheart28 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Looking at the post date and it seems highly unlikely that you have plans to update this. But I truly hope you prove me wrong because this has soooooo much potential. (How can Olaf possibly get at them now?) You ended it with a cliffhanger for crying out loud!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love your story and think you should add on to it. I am a big time whovain and I love a series of unfortunate events
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Omigod! XD hahahaha very nice very very very nice I love how you wrote the Doctor! I wonder. .. will Count Olaf rear his ugly one eyebrowed head later?

Please update soon pwease!

-DMRA
tribblelurver chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
awesome
Josh chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Brilliant story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hah lets see olaf get at tjem now
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE OR MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE!

What?!

Ha! Great!
LittleRedWritingHood541 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
MORE!¡/-•—– »'
InukiIchigoKago chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow. This is amazing! My favorite movie as a child and my favorite man. Could you write more, please?
Isadora Katniss Pond chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh Please please please please PLEAE write another chapter! PLEASE! This is awesome!
page-of-breath chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Dude, this is totally awesome. I'd love an actual story on this, like a multiple-chapter story. It'd be very interesting to see what they think of discovering aliens and what the Doctor does.