Reviews for Hold Me Tight
LBQIO chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
LBQIO chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
XxBraxtonsMomxX chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
i was hissing at my computer when i read the last sentence whispering to myself "swear to god kurt u fuck this up and i will CUT you..." lol i cant wait for more!
MoonxStar chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
HE is positively EVIL!
LBQIO chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
KrystalB2003 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I confess, my first thought when I read Sebastian's text was that it was going to end up being too far fetched to fit in with where you were trying to go with the story. But OH, wow, how you surprised me! Everything about this fic played out so well that looking back, I can't believe I ever doubted you.

You really struck a perfect balance with the tone of this story. You had the option to take it to a much darker place, but somehow the "innocent" nature of Sebastian's seduction-gone-wrong was even creepier to me than actually menacingly or knowingly kidnapping Blaine. I was very glad that Burt and Carole (and even Finn!) were so quick to see through the text message and to contact the right people to help sort everything out. Kurt was definitely justified in freaking out a bit more than everyone else though, especially considering how jarring Blaine's sudden, unexpected "death" must have been.

Kurt and Finn's rescue and showdown at Sebastian's was also quite fabulous, made even more so by Finn's self-congratulatory re-telling at Glee rehearsal. Loved Finn's "Not like I'm perving" line, too, hahaha. My favorite scene though would have to be the scene between Blaine and his father at the end of chapter three. I'm a little predispositioned to not like Blaine's father based just on what we know of him from the show, so it's always gratifying to see a fic that has him making an effort to be a more compassionate and understanding father. He may never be a "tea parties and Project Runway" kind of dad, but it's nice knowing that he'll be there for his son when it really counts.

Fabulous story! Thank you for writing this.
margaret919 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Im loving the story! My only problem is that im actually a fan of Jesse so I might not be able to read on if you're going to ruin the character. Aside from that, im really enjoying the story! :)
AllWasWellatPigfarts chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I really like this story but if you're going to villainize Jesse I can't read it on principle. Sorry ] But great work.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Love this(: update!
Lyssar chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I quite liked the premise for your story, and you're doing a nice job with it. Kudos to you!

One thing that I'd like to see within your chapters is something to distinguish when you're changing scenes from one group of people to another. will eat dashed lines if you put more than one in a row, but you could use asterisks (*) or other repeated characters to indicate a change in scene. If you're comfortable looking at HTML code, you can insert a line break (hr /) after the last paragraph in a scene. I'll grab a section from early in the chapter and show you what I mean about dividing between scenes, just in case.

[Sebastian had told Kurt he was dead? Why would he do that? It seemed crazy, and Blaine was starting to growing more and more uncomfortable with the idea of being in the bedroom of a boy he hardly knew. He still couldn't drive in his condition and wasn't really sure where he was.

Blaine looked down at his phone. He hit dial as he repeated over and over in his head, like a mantra.

Gotta call Kurt.

Kurt had been waiting far longer than he had been expecting, and the sun was starting to rise above the horizon. There seemed to be nothing to do but wait.]

While it is obvious once you've read the first sentence or two that the scene has switched, having the visual break helps tremendously.

Aside from that, you're doing wonderfully. Keep it up!
BreathexFreely chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Haha! It's okay, I'm a Klainer as well so I can kinda understand xD Also the interaction Blaine and his dad had at the end made my heart explode 3
LBQIO chapter 3 . 10/22/2011

BreathexFreely chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
So, I kind of love this story... 3 I hope you update super soon because I can't wait to find out what happens! I like the fact that you make Sebastian not completely evil and just sort of make it where he doesn't really understand that what he's doing is horrible. And now I'm going to ask you a favor like a complete sell out. I just created a Blaine/Sebastian community on livejournal. It's pretty much just a community where you can post anything and everything pertaining to Blaine, Sebastian, Darren, and/or Grant. You don't have to ship Blaine/Sebastian to join, though. Anyways, I would be super greatful if you would check it out? Maybe post a story or whatever there? .com

Anyways, update soon! (:
tenten93 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011

How could he do that? D:

If he's like this at all in the show, I'm gonna throw a bitch fit. DX
LBQIO chapter 2 . 10/17/2011