Reviews for Eyes on Fire
AstroLibra chapter 1 . 1/23
I love the Rinzo and Mio dynamic, hope I can see more of them together!
J.M.Weezy chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
I really like this story~ It's so unique and just... Awesome. I really like it. Please, continue whenever you are able.
Glass The Absol chapter 28 . 9/25/2015
Loving this story, and even though I'm not too hopeful, I'd love to see an update! You stay fairly true to the manga, which is awesome. Hope to see you continue this story!
Zolacookie chapter 28 . 5/13/2015
I absolutely love your story :) its not often that I find a good story that reaches to the impure king part, I really hope that you update at some point in the not too distant future! Tehe~
Saerinete chapter 28 . 1/6/2015
Please update! This story rocks, and I need more!
Aster chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
:3 update soon please! I really enjoy this story. It is very well written and I'd hate for it not to be completed :)
asdfghjkl1292 chapter 26 . 11/26/2014
Uupdddaattttttteeeeee!
lovinurbuks chapter 28 . 10/18/2014
Oooh I love this book! So now there's a love square. Please update soon. Stay awesome!
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 28 . 9/30/2014
I hope you update soon I love this story and hope to read more!
crystal chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
I need moooorrrreeee x,(
This story is amazing and I want to know what happens next :3
winddemon199 chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
I like their love hate Relationship. and he may be 20 but Age of consent in Japan is 13 even then I don't like him.
SraoshaLuna chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
I really love this story! One of the best oc stories I've ever read and one of the best stories in the Blue Exorcist section.
Marvel18 chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
I really love this story! Especially the interactions between Rin and Mio. I think I have just become a hardcore Rin/Mio shipper. Please update the next chapter soon! I really like this story.
Lurking Pheonix chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Going to a charity gala with your teacher...how awkward. XD
Alligator Rampage chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
Oh my god I'm addicted to your fanfic. Please update soon!