Reviews for I'll Tumble For Ya
Cenwyn chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
This chapter has just now become my second favorite! I am loving these! look forward to more! :o) hmmm how about doing one about Bianca and Varric? :o)
Cenwyn chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
OMG!lmao. These are great twisted little snippets! I can totally see Anders doing this as prank too! :o)
Maeve's Child chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I worship you and your madness.
eboncat chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Just read the collection you have put up so far :-D

I never imagined anders smelling of cat pee... I just imagine being horribly allergic to all the cat hair that he must be covered in lol. I pay for it every time I huggle the adorable little slave driver that is my kitty so I can't help but think of Anders being all furry *cackle*. I guess the urine smell would make sense though with pounce always being crammed into a backpack on top of Anders' spare robes...

I LOVE this last ficlet (anything that irreverent where 'chantry boy' is concerned wins bit brownie points off me lol. Someone needs to pry that sacramental candlestick out of his ass.. I may need to write a fic where leliana comes along and thoroughly dirties him up for his own good lol :-D

I digress, I'm rambling cause it's really early and I am yet to have coffee... Loved the fics! :-D
NotLaura chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Nobody likes crack like you do, bb. *hearts*