Reviews for Silly Game
Haleylovesyou39 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was amazing! I absolutely loved the cuteness of it! :)
croll chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This my dear is glorious. You are amazing! Pure perfection. WRITE MORE!
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I have to agree with Kry and Airdrie on this Fic; it was excellent. Everything about it was a great read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please write more
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
What a fantastic job with a first posted fic! I really enjoyed it!

You handled first person really well, not breaking it (no small feat, took me a while to dare attempt it), and I got the entire picture from Robin's somewhat and in character tormented approach to the world of love.

They're relationship described from his perspective, giving the reader insight, not assuming we knew everything.

Nice, nice writing, hope you write more for all of us to enjoy!

Great job!

Airdrie
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
First of all, Congratulations on posting your first story! It's always wonderful to see people putting their stories out there for people to read, you can't get better unless you get feedback!

This little ficlet was marvelous. I can so see Robin and Starfire sitting on the roof of the Tower playing "Would you rather?" as the sun set. Such a good friendship vibe you have going.

First person really suits this piece, Robin's inner monologue is very in character. Poor Robin, settling for being her best friend when he really wanted more.

Ha! Clever little Star, Robin would never turn down a challenge. It's part of his nature, rising up and facing challenges head on.

Your language is beautiful, subtle and glorious, it pulls the reader into the story. I can see the wind in Starfire's hair, her mood as she alights on the Tower and feel Robin's nerves. You placed the reader right in the story, which can be a rather tricky thing to pull off. Well done.

I loved the kiss. Of course I loved the kiss. Very sweet and it made me smile.

Well done! This was glorious!

Congrats again on your first fic and I really hope I see more from you.

Cheers