Reviews for Father's Guilt
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 61 . 2/4
Love the story.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 31 . 2/4
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 30 . 2/4
Oh, Fuck the Witchfinder. That is my least favorite episode? Screw him!
happiness.is.key chapter 61 . 1/24
This was a very interesting story for me to read. I had quite enjoyed it. Although, I do wish that Merlin would've tried harder to talk some sense into Morgana. Even though she was the antagonist in the series, I did quite like her. She was sweet and kind in the beginning. I really wished that she had stayed good. She was scared because of her magic, and there was no one to comfort her. Merlin could've, but then Morguase had gotten to her first. I really really really did wish she would have stayed good. I wonder if there is a story for that...

Anyways, you did a tremendous job on the story, and I congratulate you! Here and there, the plot didn't move as smoothly, but other than that, it was impeccably well written.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I absolutely love your change! And the dragon won't get pissed off this way.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
I absolutely loved their reaction to Uther's decision.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I like that you gave them a few years together before Uther found out about the magic.
Apollo353 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Really good, just had to point out that the UK spells colour that way as well.
demigodVixen chapter 60 . 10/17/2014
Omgs that ending is just awe I have no words this is simply brilliant
demigodVixen chapter 57 . 10/17/2014
I am scared and you are awsome I geel like im waching the series
demigodVixen chapter 51 . 10/16/2014
BEST ONE YET. NEW YORK TIMES CRAVES YOUR INGINUS
Guest chapter 35 . 10/4/2014
On the contray it was well written that reviewer is a bigot prat of an idiot
Guest chapter 34 . 10/4/2014
Just hc u did that uther doesn't mean you earned brownie points
Guest chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
If I could I would kill the witch hunter
Guest chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
This book is bad to read a 3:05 am when all I want to do is bust out laughing and wakening my room mates