Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Ms Lilly chapter 56 . 2/6
Thank you for writing and sharing this story. I really loved reading it.
Major Simi chapter 56 . 2/3
Well a good end for a good story
Jason123456 chapter 56 . 1/30
Really enjoyed your story hope you do a sequel.
PatriciaS chapter 56 . 1/26
Nice ending to an interesting story, definitely think Methos would have fun and fit in there. Thanks for sticking with the story and sharing it with us.
manictater chapter 4 . 1/26
Tee hee!
manictater chapter 1 . 1/26
I am so so very thrilled this is complete! I've been waiting literally years for it to be complete so I could read it. Thank you so so much for not abandoning it. You are a wonderful person!

Now on to the next chapter.
Sophie chapter 56 . 1/25
Yes, Atlantis would be a great spot for Methos! All those genius brains in one place, he'd fit right in :) dare we hope for a sequel?
Beloved Daughter chapter 56 . 1/24
Great finish for a great story. Thank you once again for writing and posting this awesome story.
Shannon K chapter 56 . 1/24
I have to say I throughly enjoyed your story. I am comfortable enough to admit my greed...I would love to see Methos in Atlantis. Is this a possibility?

Cheers!
Arekanderu chapter 56 . 1/24
Thank you for this story. I love every word in it. Not only was it interesting but you managed to nail the character perfectly. And I loved the ending. An Atlantis adventure seems great!
mithrilandtj chapter 56 . 1/23
Does this mean you're doing a sequel with SGA?
CubsKing chapter 56 . 1/23
Excellent, excellent story. Glad to see it finished.

So, you've left an excellent hook for a sequel. Methos in Pegasus has a ton of potential. I hope we see that someday :-)
Jennaya chapter 56 . 1/23
Very nice story that I have thoroughly enjoyed. You have kept the cast of both programs true to character and that's hard to do. Well done!
bechershaker chapter 1 . 1/23
Love this story. Definitly needs a sequel. Like another reviewer wrote, I would love seeing Methos meeting Rodney. Thank you for sharing your story. Greetings from Germany
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 56 . 1/22
I would love to think this is spawning a sequel! ;) Loved it.