Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Moi chapter 45 . 23h
PS: I was just wondering what an open stargate of all things, made of naquada(!) would do to the electric charges of a quickening. Fried all standard Earth electronics in its vicinity most likely, like the GDO. So, had SG1 not shown up, Daniel (and Methos) would have been stranded?
Or would the stargate's and its puddle not have interacted with the quickening? From what Daniel could discern while blinded, it could indicate a rather strong quickening, in spite of McCaffrey's youth, IF Methos being unconscious is an indication. IF meaning if the unconsciousness was caused by the strength of and not by the twisted state of the energy. Or was it just a normal quickening that (rightfully so) frightened Daniel because he neither knew what was happening, nor could SEE it?
So looking forwarrd to your next chapters.
All over, I hope Methos manages to keep his 'condition' of being an immortal a secret from the government and Stargate Command. Methos as a person LIKES to fly under the radar. He might play nice for a while in the interest of his own survival, though ultimately staying around when things go nasty is something he avoids.
How is Amanda?
anja.quickert.9 chapter 45 . 7/2
:-)
Moi chapter 45 . 7/2
You nasty cliffhanger-loving author, you! AAAAhhhhh! While I dearly thank you for your update, did you just have to keep the suspense up? Methos? Pretty please? I take it this particular quickening eventually knocked him unconscious. Can't blame him.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 45 . 7/2
Very interesting, though we don't get to see what is happening with Methos right now the idea has a lot of merit.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 45 . 7/2
Needs longer chapters.
Cameo Cat chapter 45 . 7/2
You are evil, evil I say. Both a short chapter & a cliff hanger?!
Nedy Rahn chapter 45 . 7/1
I guess any normal human would be scared shitless by witnessing a quickening transferral. Why should Daniel be any different. He it seems he is more scared of Vala Mal Doran than of Methos taking the head of an immortal who has been hijacked by a Goa'uld.
Elspeth chapter 45 . 7/1
Clever. Nice tap dancing around Daniel have the truth about Immortals unfold right in front of eyes. The terror of poor Daniel experiencing all that blinded was vivid.
Moi chapter 44 . 6/26
Woah! What a story. I hope you'll update this soon!
A beheaded goa'uld plus its for a change fully merged host due the immortality snag, Daniel Jackson who may or may not have woken up when Methos touched his face and heard him reply, a temporarily blind immortal and a just opened stargate in the face of en impending quickening. What a combination there for making this into even more than just a situation.
The only good thing coming from this is that Methos will finally gain an idea of just what's really up with all those goa'uld when he regains the memories of his foe. I just hope that Methos, with his own history, will be able to stomach the goa'uld's memories. The host wasn't a bad one, so no dark quickening on that end. However, the parasite that merged with the host? Quite an unknown factor.
I really like this story!
Cheers,
Moi
lll chapter 30 . 6/12
this story is soooooooooooo good love both methos and daniel crazy much, awesome you're still writing on it, I've literally been reading and re-reading this story for years.
Beloved Daughter chapter 44 . 6/9
Wow. Can't say that I saw that coming. Loved it though. I can't help but wonder if Daniel was actually awake for any of that...
Lita of Jupiter chapter 44 . 6/9
I love it when Methos goes all Death on people, and even blind he managed to at least injure the host and Sydyk, he really is awesome and I very much look forward to seeing what comes next!
Arekanderu chapter 44 . 6/9
Oh come on! You can't end it like this. I need to know more! Please update quickly!
mithrilandtj chapter 44 . 6/9
I ran across a Highlander/Charmed x-over once where Cole (Phoebe's demon ex) ran across Adam Pierson in his professional capacity of a lawyer.
After the meeting, he freaked out, ran to Halliwell Manor and warned the sisters that THE Death was in town & to stay away from him. ;)
The title was 'Wither, An' Thou Goest'
Don't know if it's still on-line.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 44 . 6/8
Wow, Methos took him out *while blind*. Sydyk really did not know who he was messing with. But who was his host? Oh, was it the Sergeant from the last chapter? If the guy was brave enough to shoot himself in order to stop Sydyk, then he definitely wouldn't have wanted to live as...whatever kind of abomination Sydyk became. Still, poor guy.