Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Lady chapter 46 . 7/18/2015
Love it! Methos will always survive in hostile environments. Hope for more soon.
Moi chapter 46 . 7/18/2015
Wow, that was a twist I really didn't expect. It was more something along the lines of Methos waking up and being in serious need of an explanation. Or rather Daniel waking up, finding an unconscious Methos and SGC being in serious need of dealing with the situation. The beheaded form of Sydyk's latest host being the elephant in the room in both cases. Might have made for an intriguing alternate version of your story from here on out.
However, there's your new twist now. The energy of the stargate combined with a quickening and it being strong enough to actually destroy a stargate, that sure would warrant enough energy to enable a time travel. You know, you are quite unpredictable? *grin*
I wonder what will happen to 'Hebron' now, as well as Mr. Pierson, never mind the whole situation Methos left in his wake when Sydyk carted Daniel and him off world.
Please update soon.
Moi
mithrilandtj chapter 46 . 7/18/2015
Oookie dokie
Beloved Daughter chapter 46 . 7/17/2015
Well now. That was rather a bit of a surprise. Loved it.
Inquisitor0 chapter 46 . 7/17/2015
Awesome solution for Tanith's existance. Need more details since it's still a bit fuzzy but i think that was the point...pls correct me, Sydik's dark quickening temporarily taking over Methos and the quickening explosion of the stargate sent him back to the same stargate in the past but the future stargate version of that same stargate is gone? anyway if Methos had ended up in Sokar's realm, would it mean that he's in Delmak..? so is methos now catching up with himself on the present and what he's going to do now that he has access to all of the Goa'uld's genetic memory.
EvilTheLast chapter 45 . 7/8/2015
Good update.
Moi chapter 45 . 7/6/2015
PS: I was just wondering what an open stargate of all things, made of naquada(!) would do to the electric charges of a quickening. Fried all standard Earth electronics in its vicinity most likely, like the GDO. So, had SG1 not shown up, Daniel (and Methos) would have been stranded?
Or would the stargate's and its puddle not have interacted with the quickening? From what Daniel could discern while blinded, it could indicate a rather strong quickening, in spite of McCaffrey's youth, IF Methos being unconscious is an indication. IF meaning if the unconsciousness was caused by the strength of and not by the twisted state of the energy. Or was it just a normal quickening that (rightfully so) frightened Daniel because he neither knew what was happening, nor could SEE it?
So looking forwarrd to your next chapters.
All over, I hope Methos manages to keep his 'condition' of being an immortal a secret from the government and Stargate Command. Methos as a person LIKES to fly under the radar. He might play nice for a while in the interest of his own survival, though ultimately staying around when things go nasty is something he avoids.
How is Amanda?
anja.quickert.9 chapter 45 . 7/2/2015
:-)
Moi chapter 45 . 7/2/2015
You nasty cliffhanger-loving author, you! AAAAhhhhh! While I dearly thank you for your update, did you just have to keep the suspense up? Methos? Pretty please? I take it this particular quickening eventually knocked him unconscious. Can't blame him.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 45 . 7/2/2015
Very interesting, though we don't get to see what is happening with Methos right now the idea has a lot of merit.
jfcwtfusernames chapter 45 . 7/2/2015
Needs longer chapters.
Cameo Cat chapter 45 . 7/2/2015
You are evil, evil I say. Both a short chapter & a cliff hanger?!
Kansas Scout chapter 45 . 7/1/2015
I guess any normal human would be scared shitless by witnessing a quickening transferral. Why should Daniel be any different. He it seems he is more scared of Vala Mal Doran than of Methos taking the head of an immortal who has been hijacked by a Goa'uld.
Elspeth chapter 45 . 7/1/2015
Clever. Nice tap dancing around Daniel have the truth about Immortals unfold right in front of eyes. The terror of poor Daniel experiencing all that blinded was vivid.
Moi chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
Woah! What a story. I hope you'll update this soon!
A beheaded goa'uld plus its for a change fully merged host due the immortality snag, Daniel Jackson who may or may not have woken up when Methos touched his face and heard him reply, a temporarily blind immortal and a just opened stargate in the face of en impending quickening. What a combination there for making this into even more than just a situation.
The only good thing coming from this is that Methos will finally gain an idea of just what's really up with all those goa'uld when he regains the memories of his foe. I just hope that Methos, with his own history, will be able to stomach the goa'uld's memories. The host wasn't a bad one, so no dark quickening on that end. However, the parasite that merged with the host? Quite an unknown factor.
I really like this story!
Cheers,