Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Elspeth chapter 45 . 7/1/2015
Clever. Nice tap dancing around Daniel have the truth about Immortals unfold right in front of eyes. The terror of poor Daniel experiencing all that blinded was vivid.
Moi chapter 44 . 6/26/2015
Woah! What a story. I hope you'll update this soon!
A beheaded goa'uld plus its for a change fully merged host due the immortality snag, Daniel Jackson who may or may not have woken up when Methos touched his face and heard him reply, a temporarily blind immortal and a just opened stargate in the face of en impending quickening. What a combination there for making this into even more than just a situation.
The only good thing coming from this is that Methos will finally gain an idea of just what's really up with all those goa'uld when he regains the memories of his foe. I just hope that Methos, with his own history, will be able to stomach the goa'uld's memories. The host wasn't a bad one, so no dark quickening on that end. However, the parasite that merged with the host? Quite an unknown factor.
I really like this story!
Cheers,
Moi
lll chapter 30 . 6/12/2015
this story is soooooooooooo good love both methos and daniel crazy much, awesome you're still writing on it, I've literally been reading and re-reading this story for years.
Beloved Daughter chapter 44 . 6/9/2015
Wow. Can't say that I saw that coming. Loved it though. I can't help but wonder if Daniel was actually awake for any of that...
Lita of Jupiter chapter 44 . 6/9/2015
I love it when Methos goes all Death on people, and even blind he managed to at least injure the host and Sydyk, he really is awesome and I very much look forward to seeing what comes next!
Arekanderu chapter 44 . 6/9/2015
Oh come on! You can't end it like this. I need to know more! Please update quickly!
mithrilandtj chapter 44 . 6/9/2015
I ran across a Highlander/Charmed x-over once where Cole (Phoebe's demon ex) ran across Adam Pierson in his professional capacity of a lawyer.
After the meeting, he freaked out, ran to Halliwell Manor and warned the sisters that THE Death was in town & to stay away from him. ;)
The title was 'Wither, An' Thou Goest'
Don't know if it's still on-line.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
Wow, Methos took him out *while blind*. Sydyk really did not know who he was messing with. But who was his host? Oh, was it the Sergeant from the last chapter? If the guy was brave enough to shoot himself in order to stop Sydyk, then he definitely wouldn't have wanted to live as...whatever kind of abomination Sydyk became. Still, poor guy.
Inquisitor0 chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
took a couple of times to read the first portion to realize that a flash bomb was used in the last chapter...again wanted to mention how the Goa'uld are sensitive to their hosts' electrical environment...i can only assume that Sydyk's been zatted numerous times that it built up a bit of electrical endurance to maintain his control...u sort of bypassed the rule of a goa'uld being able to survive an existing immortal's quickening when it heals but again even if the goa'uld survives the pre-immortal's first death, the quickening should still kill it the next time the new immortal heals itself...anyway will there be a dark quickening and Methos will revert back to his Death persona and be even more megalomaniacal...honestly i dare a goa'uld to try and take over Methos...he has so many personalities and has a very strong dark quickening that Methos would instead take over the goa'uld instead and squash its personality...imagine what would happen if Methos' Death persona runs amok with the genetic knowledge that the goa'uld had...i doubt Anubis would even be able to take control Methos' and actually consume Anubis' spirit as Methos' Death persona had taken a lot more ancient immortals with their dark quickening and survived...
DullReign82 chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
Yay another great chapter I am always stoked to read your story.
Vidicon666 chapter 44 . 6/8/2015
And of course this is the point at which someone walks through and sees...
lady chapter 43 . 5/29/2015
Oh, come on. I was looking forward to Methos' massive amount of lies. Was it just a flash or boom grenade? Please update again soon.
EvilTheLast chapter 43 . 5/29/2015
Good update.
Arekanderu chapter 43 . 5/29/2015
NOOOO. You can't leave us at such a cliffhanger you evil evil person!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/28/2015
Cliff hanger?! You stop here? You are evil. Evil, I say.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »