Reviews for Mistaken Identity
inspibrain101 chapter 42 . 5/15/2015
Ooh, brother! That's a good one! Clever!
EvilTheLast chapter 42 . 5/15/2015
Good update.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 42 . 5/15/2015
man, Methos sure is slippery!
Loved his solution, much more elegant and simple than I would have wagered, especially since I am sure he has papers for different identities
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 42 . 5/15/2015
Oh Methos, you slippery bastard. Is he betting that his vague wording of "she did something" will lead them to assume that whatever let him come back to life was something that the Goa'uld did? Interesting. I hope it works, and that now Amanda won't come back to life at an inopportune time.
Vidicon666 chapter 42 . 5/15/2015
Methos spins a mean tale, even in the direst of circumstances. Wonder how people will react to it? I doubt they'll beleive him really. But nicely spun, nonetheless.

Thanks for writing.
Ice Night chapter 42 . 5/15/2015
Thanks for updating
Arekanderu chapter 41 . 5/11/2015
I am loving this story so much :))))) I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 41 . 5/5/2015
Interesting to see Daniel's interactions with someone who lived the old languages, and does the back from the dead bit too. Nice 'verse building.
Nice job including The Princess Bride references. ...and yes, you've made me laugh.
I like this fic. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/30/2015
Great story!
Fokusas chapter 41 . 4/10/2015
I think Jack O'Neill would say something like that when he learns about immortals: Are you telling we got some wacko Nox running around and brandishing swords?
I think that girl would wake up at worst possible time and freak out everyone. That would be hilarious.
SGC could easily knew who is lying since they already had his blood and they could easily compare them, then Methos will be in big trouble. DNA isn't something you could change. If he thought that it was bad now, it will become even worse.
Sirona chapter 41 . 4/9/2015
LOVE IT! )
Haven't been here in a while and was really happy to see new chapters for this story.
I love crossovers, especially with HL/SG-1. And I'm always glad to find a really good one! So I can't wait for more!
Methos really seems to have a bit of bad luck... ;) I'm curious about how he's going to get himself out of this situation...
Beloved Daughter chapter 41 . 4/8/2015
Brilliant story! I can't wait for more! :D
anja.quickert.9 chapter 41 . 4/8/2015
cool:-)
MarbleGlove chapter 41 . 4/8/2015
Hahahaha! This is awesome! I love the fact that Methos now meets Daniel again and gives a whole new identity. Hahahaha! And I guess it's good that they have immortal back-up with McCormick also interested in keeping Immortals secret. I very much look forward to seeing what happens next. Keep writing!
Inquisitor0 chapter 41 . 4/7/2015
Methos already knows of the watchers thousands of years ago...usually in some fanfics, Methos actually started the Watchers Society in which he's too lazy to keep track of his life and personal belongings that he got the watchers to do the job for him...in Ecolea's Changing of the Guard fanfic, Methos/Benjamin Adams was one of the troops with Washington in Valley Forge...in some of the fics, Benjamin Franklin was a member of the Watchers Council(Slayers) or Society of Watchers(Immortals)..

Methos had just fought for George Washington in the American Revolution, would he ask any of the founding father for a personal favour to ensure that his civil liberties would be protected from WHEN in the future a corrupt government would find out about immortals...can he ask for a non-expiring Executive Order from George Washington for a pardon or dismissal of any fake charges that a corrupt government would do to ensure that they keep him as a guest of the government...

it would be just like Methos for him to give himself insurance in case the government finds out about him...anyway Methos asks Daniel what he has been doing the last some thousand years since he had last seen him...hopefully this will confuse the hell out of Daniel and maybe he had left items in the past for Methos to give something for his future self...
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »