Reviews for Mistaken Identity
SeanHicks4 chapter 32 . 4/16/2013
Interesting interlude, but a bit bumbed it poped in right there...good for building tention though..
Syphon01 chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Oh Dear a Goa'uld now has an immortal as a host.
This isn't going to end well.

I wonder if methos will take amanda's head killing the Goa'uld at the same time.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 31 . 4/11/2013
I'm so glad you're continuing with this. I love this story.
And Yeah! Methos has his sword back. :p

Oh Amanda as a Goa'uld, now that's scary. Though I'm not sure if I should be worried for the snake or Amanda.

Looks like Methos is going to need Daniel's help with this one.
Nobody chapter 31 . 4/11/2013
Hallo, Nobody here!

Ok, that was just plain brilliant!
Not sure if I have ever reviewed before, but I have been reading this story since the first chapter, and I still think it is one of the best, both in terms of Highlander and of Stargate!

I am,
Of course,
Sincerely true,
In declaring my self,
Nobody
(The Anoni-mouse Nobody)
Oxnate chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
I was wondering if/when he'd be mistaken for Tanith.

But for the love of goa'uld, don't let Sydyk stay in Amanda.
anja chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
Thx love it ,plllzzz more,greetings from germany
Arekanderu chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
You can't stop now! That's just evil!
Kansas Scout chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
I wonder if the Goa'uld in Amanda will be able to handle her. I wonder also if an Immortal's physiology is compatible with a Goa'uld or a Tok'ra.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Wonderful update! I was afraid that something like this would happen if Sydyk proved to be a Goa'uld and not an immortal. I'm seriously worried for both Amanda and Methos, now. Speaking of Methos, I'm interested that someone else- a Goa'ult, no less- mistook him for Tanith. I'm wondering if this is because there is an episode of his past that he still doesn't remember, or if Tanith is just someone who looks almost exactly like him. Please update again soon!
dadaiiro chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
LOL! xover endeed! XD
Jennaya chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Oh no what a twist in fate! Amanda a Goa'uld? Mac will be devastated! Poor Methos, hope he doesn't get a Goa'uld.
SeanHicks4 chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Interesting chapter, a snake in Amanda is a bit of an unexpected twist...
JannaKalderash chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Oooooohhh this is going to get ugly!

How on Earth is Amanda going to react to a snake in her system?

Can an Immortal even become a Goa'uld?

Can their immune system expel the little cretin?
mountainelements chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Hmm. I'm not sure how Methos can save Amanda here. I have to feel sorry for the injured old man though. Thanks for the update!
Crobinson1836 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great story, I look forward to reading more!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »