Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Othala chapter 21 . 12/6/2011
The dream sequence is nearly impossible to decipher.

'But missed the fellow watching Methos, though to be perfectly fair Methos hadn't located him, either.' - Meaning? Sounds like me when I start writing a sentence and get distracted and then finish it half an hour later.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 20 . 12/1/2011
Ahhhh these short chapters are killing me. *giggles* Sorry had to get that out. Wonderful story, I look forward to each and every "short" chapter. :D

Can't wait to see where you're going with this. Love it.
Kansas Scout chapter 20 . 12/1/2011
Hmmm...Will Daniel remember the name used by Adam Pierson aka Methos in Ancient Egypt? Will Methos do something about Daniel?
Xandra76 chapter 20 . 12/1/2011
I still love this story, the writing, the whole idea of it - them meeting in ancient Egypt. And Amanda is an interesting twist, I suppose she won't be able to stay away from this... Thanks for the updates, I'm looking forward for more!
Major Simi chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
looks like more questions whitout any answer
mwbib chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
I can't wait to read more. Thank you
Ariana Deralte chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
Thank you for switching to longer chapters, though I'm not sure how Daniel is seeing Methos in his dream, I'm still very much looking forward to him figuring it out. Cheers.
Kansas Scout chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
This story is getting more interesting. I wonder just where you're taking the reader. Wherever it is I'm sure the destination is worth the journey.
MarbleGlove chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
Hah! With Amanda mixed into this all, who knows what will happen. I look forward to seeing what brought her there. And it looks like Daniel is about to get another piece of the puzzle. This story remains a whole lot of fun.
PatriciaS chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
Didn't realise I'd missed this one, so been catching up. Like the idea and the way its written, certainly can see those two as friends eventually. Like the cliffhanger and wonder who that so called friend is. Thanks for sharing.
EvilTheLast chapter 18 . 11/24/2011
I just read the first 18 chapters. Interesting story.
Major Simi chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
well looks like Methos got a peoblem more or out of the frying pan into the fire. and in the sgc the people are comming slowly but sure to some conclueson. well good chapter
MarbleGlove chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
Ooooh. There are plot twists at work! Yes! I am now deeply curious to know who the other immortal is, what Methos and Daniel each intend to do about him/her. Keep writing, I am enjoying this immensely.
MarbleGlove chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
Hah! I love Daniel's interpretation of the character "Methos." And I'll be very interested to see what labs come up with regarding the recent history of the sword. Keep writing.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
Take the super valuable sword after kidapping the guy... he won't notice that...

I am sure Methos has a spare sword in an easy to get to location but finding a good one to be his would be very hard
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »