Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Major Simi chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
well methos is of the hook, for now. as he forgott Mr Murphy to include into his sceme and plans. and now it looks like adam pierson is a bit more interesting than daniel thought before. good chapter also the lengt is much better than before. good chapter really
Rivana chapter 17 . 11/20/2011
Oooh, I'm getting really anxious now. What's going to happen?
Rivana chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
And so we see some of their past. Interesting. I like how Methos is open to the slightly posibility that there is something (time travel) that might be possible for someone in the future, yet remains sceptical like any good tacician.
mwbib chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
Thanks dotr story so far... I hope to see more

;)
Major Simi chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
well that is a good one in lenght. so good chapter
MarbleGlove chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
Excellent. I like how young Methos both is and isn't like his more experienced self.

Now I wonder, has Daniel already gone into the past and returned by the current events of running into Adam Pierson or will he be going later?
Dur'id the Druid chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
Everything you have written so far over several months could have been published in a singe, very short chapter. Please can you at least try to write more than 2 paragraphs every month, and publish those two paragraphs as a single chapter?
Rivana chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
lol, Loved this.
Irda chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
Ohhh this story is so tantalizing! I love it, part of me wishes for longer chapters, but another part of me says this is just perfect; and every time I see a new 'chapter', it just makes my day. I really enjoy the 2 viewpoints, and am looking forward to how this progresses.
mwbib chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
Eagerly waiting for that elusive reveal... You always give just enough to satiate my appitite for more
mwbib chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
I could not agree more with everything that Nightt-Owll wrote.
nightt-owll chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
I'm torn between loving that you are updating daily and hating that it takes me about 30 seconds to read it. So, really my only complaint so far is that I want more.

I sort of jumped over into the Highlander world last week looking for a break from Harry for awhile. I have always loved Adam Pierson and especially the stories where Adam and Daniel face off. It's hard to find someone more knowledgeable than Daniel about ancient history, so to be able to throw Adam in there who can give him a run for his money, I love that idea, and I haven't really seen any new stories with them except yours. Your timing is great. We really need more stories where Adam and Daniel meet.

Also, I like that Daniel is not immortal. I've never seen a story where they knew each other in the ancient past where Daniel wasn't immortal also. I like your timetravel idea better. It keeps things more interesting. Adam is left trying to figure Daniel out, and Daniel is stuck trying to figure Adam out.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Major Simi chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
and the answer i think would be no. good chapter
MarbleGlove chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
This story is a whole lot of fun. I'm enjoying the frequent updates. Keep writing.
Major Simi chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
well it isn't easy beeing part of a secret government project wichs duty is to protect the world. good cchapter
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »