Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 56 . 1/22/2016
I would love to think this is spawning a sequel! ;) Loved it.
Lucillia chapter 56 . 1/22/2016
This was a great story. I've been following it for years, and while on the one hand I'm glad it's finally finished, on the other, I'm kinda sad that there won't be any more new chapters waiting in my inbox for me.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 56 . 1/22/2016
Thank you loved it every second :-) :-) :-)
inspibrain101 chapter 56 . 1/22/2016
An absolutely perfect ending! After discovering the world of Stargate, it only makes sense for Methos to find a way as far from the Game as possible. I was, though, looking forward to more of the Stargate characters discovering the Immortals, I am quite satisfied with this. Thanks for the great story!
Cameo Cat chapter 56 . 1/22/2016
Wonderful story. Now I just have to go back and read it all straight through. I especially like the nicely Escheresque time travel journey that is the pivot on which the story turn.
One thing - Done? Finished? What do you mean done!? I mean, really. Don't we at least get to see Methos interact with Rodney McKay?
mountainelements chapter 56 . 1/22/2016
Yay, I love Methos in Atlantis stories! While it's sad that we won't be able to read about Methos actually being in Atlantis, I'm a bit relieved that this story has finished. While interesting, it felt a bit like you weren't sure how to end it in the last few chapters. Thanks for finishing this story!
TessFan chapter 56 . 1/22/2016
Love it. Metho's is my favorite.
Guest chapter 55 . 1/17/2016
Fantastic story!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 55 . 1/16/2016
:-)
PatriciaS chapter 55 . 1/15/2016
Nice chapter, thanks for sharing.
Arekanderu chapter 55 . 1/14/2016
I love this story so much!
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 55 . 1/14/2016
So is this the last chapter? It was wonderful. Thanks again for writing it.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 54 . 1/12/2016
:-)
EvilTheLast chapter 54 . 1/12/2016
Good update.
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 54 . 1/11/2016
Well thought out. Well written as always and made me laugh. Yes! Virginia there is a Santa Clause. An article that spawned both a late '80s/early '90s cartoon and a movie this last couple of years. :) Always so fun. Thanks as always.
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »