Reviews for Mistaken Identity
lilnudger82 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I like this story already. I could swear Michael Shanks played a character on highlander named Jesse, I wonder if it's the same as yours or a different one altogether.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/10/2014
I had thought this story had been abandoned - and I'm so glad it hasn't been!Can't wait to read what happens next :)
Narf the Mouse chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
One's a formerly feared warlord, the other's Sydyk! Together, they commit crime!
EvilTheLast chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Good update.
ferduran chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
That was a great update, I wonder how Methos and Amanda will manage to get out of this problem.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 36 . 8/7/2014
:-) thx for the update :-)
marmota-b chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Enjoying this, I ought to say something.
So at this point, I'm saying I enjoy the way Daniel approaches the journals. It could make a hilarious literary work, the way it is put, the way he sees it. A late-medieval parody of chivalric romance, like Don Quijote, but with a different sort of hero.
Pity that my writing - or rather, not even my reading - isn't exactly up to the task of writing anything like that. It could make a great story.
Aside from that, of course, I really enjoy the mind games and twisted fates of this story - but at this point, I'm just too thrilled to see how it plays out to comment on that coherently.
Essex chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
Glad to see this story updating again. A nicely written chapter after a long hiatus.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/4/2014
yeah! I've been waiting and wishing for you to update! Awesome story and I can't wait to see how it all works out.
Sophie chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
Thank you for coming back to this story :) I look forward to finding out how Methos gets out of this one!
Romanak99 chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Fantastic! Methos somehow fits well into stargate. So glad to see an update.
EvilTheLast chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Good update.
Crystalc chapter 36 . 7/31/2014
Why not combine surgery and killing her? Kill her, stab her in the heart to keep her from reviving, then yank the parascite from her brainstem. She'll heal, even if she heals the neck wound more slowly. And there is always the possibility the snake will jump ship as she dies. Its only a matter of time before the go'uld gets Amanda's memories and realizes what a great host she is.
ManicTater chapter 36 . 7/31/2014
Glad to see you updating again. I'm waiting till it is complete to reread it though. Just wanted to let you know I was still interested even though I'm not reading and commenting right now.
Lance chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Please do "The Dark Is Rising" I don't mind if its the movie version or the book
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »