Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Romanak99 chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Fantastic! Methos somehow fits well into stargate. So glad to see an update.
EvilTheLast chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Good update.
Crystalc chapter 36 . 7/31/2014
Why not combine surgery and killing her? Kill her, stab her in the heart to keep her from reviving, then yank the parascite from her brainstem. She'll heal, even if she heals the neck wound more slowly. And there is always the possibility the snake will jump ship as she dies. Its only a matter of time before the go'uld gets Amanda's memories and realizes what a great host she is.
ManicTater chapter 36 . 7/31/2014
Glad to see you updating again. I'm waiting till it is complete to reread it though. Just wanted to let you know I was still interested even though I'm not reading and commenting right now.
Lance chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Please do "The Dark Is Rising" I don't mind if its the movie version or the book
Vidicon666 chapter 35 . 3/12/2014
Very interesting. I do hope you will continue this story. Thanks for writing
Angela M chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
It's a real shame that this story hasn't been continued. The characterization a are well done and the plot is a great meshing of the two different universes. If this story had been continued and posted else where, please let me know. I'm really enjoying it.
Observer chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
This chapter makes no sense. You just got done building up a lot of reasons to old him and you just let him go?
nancy in chicago chapter 35 . 10/4/2013
Love it! Please update soon, I want to know what's going to happen next!
kirallie chapter 35 . 8/28/2013
Interesting. So the Quickening inside them doesn't fry the symbiote? At least Amanda can fight it enough to hide her memories. Could Methos cut it out and then let her heal?
Dark Archer chapter 35 . 8/26/2013
I do love a good case of Mistaken Identity :) a Brilliant chapter, I only hope that Amanda will be alright. I do love that Daniel thinks Methos is an Ancient and I like how your series of events has slowly might make that seem possible. I wonder how our Immortal duo will got out of this? Thank you for the amazing story and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Wesa chapter 35 . 7/22/2013
Wonderful story! I can't wait to read the rest!
Lorca chapter 35 . 6/21/2013
Great story so far. Tjis is one of the better SG-1/Highlander fic I've read.
Everyone's in character, the story is interesting - I could almost picture it on tv.

Keep up the good work.
Peanut Gallery chapter 35 . 6/8/2013
Good Blending of the series, very good character portrail, fine story line, more please.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery
Albino87 chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
Great story

Will be fun to see how Methos handle the situation sins he probably cant just send Amanda over to SGC to remove him since if Sydyk start talking about Tanith more question will pop up that Methos will not like to answer since he is already dead. But it will still come up when they are interrogating the previous host to Sydyk.

Wondering how long it will take until that Sydyk will asking why he cant sens any naquadah from Methos.

I have a bad felling if Amanda and Vala meet and start to hang out together since they have several things in common.

Keep the chapters coming