Reviews for Reversal
anna chapter 9 . 4/6
I love it!
Zeni Riri chapter 5 . 3/10
This fic reminds me of a book that I was reading, I forgot what it was called, but it led me to the thought that maybe you were inspired by it? The one with the not so proper princess and she lived with a dragon that became her friend?
Zeni Riri chapter 3 . 3/8
"Whoddathunk"
Made me lol
Arridu chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Ok, this story thus far is a delight, I love your take on Vaati, the writing is hilarious, and your characterization of the canon characters is quite well done. As for the OCs Gibdo is funny in a pathetic sort of way and Poe's little fairy crush is adorable...hopeless but adorable, related note commenting on one of your responses, think Veran from Oracle of Ages MIGHT have been an evil great fairy given she referred to the second stage of the final battle as her true form, but thats really neither confirmed nor denied, anyways onto the next chapter.
Flufux chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
Hello there. I actually read this story about a year ago or so, but forgot to favourite or review (mostly because I didn't have an account back then). And since I read in your profile that reviews were appreciated, and I myself always complains that I get so few reviews for my story. So I decided NOT to be a hypocrite.

Now, because it was such a long time ago I read this I cannot remember all of what happened in the story, but I do remember that you really impressed me with your characterisation of Onox, especially considering how bland he was in his home game. He made for a very good villain, and really showed to be a force to be reckoned with.

This adaptations of Vaati was an interesting one to be sure. Most of the time he's either a villain or an anti-hero, but here, he's somewhere in between. To be fair, the only reason he isn't the villain is because Onox is around and proves himself to be a tiny bit more of a threat than Vaati.

Then, the plot, oh boy. I really found this hilarious. A tug of war between two Zelda villains over poor Zelda? This is gold. And Helmaroc King's sudden declaration of "Screw this, I'm out of here!" was so brilliant.

The VaatixZelda pairing kinda works since Vaati is one of the three character I normally ship Zelda with. I'm not sure I should say who the other two are other than the fact that none of them are Link (I'm a little tired of Zelink to be honest).

Also, that last part with the pudding. Man, I feel pity for both you and Vaati. Good thing I don't like pudding...so I don't have to go through the arduous process of making it.

I don't know why I'm doing this now, but...better late than never, right?
HolyMaiden24 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
This is an old favorite of mine. I can't wait to see how it ends. :D
SilverFinDragon chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
XD cute story XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Am I the only one that has noticed how much time Zelda has been in the air while wearing a dress.
Cutiecat chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
SQUEEEE! The end kiss! I love it! I love how they always fight, but still manage to be a sort of couple :) I feel so happy! I see there's one more chapter, but I'll have to read it later, after work... Which is unfortunate cuz I'll be looking forward to it during work and won't be able to focus, lol.
Cutiecat chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Eeeehhh? Vaati doesn't have magic right now? I hope Link finds them in time to save them both... Or somehow, Vaati still manages to fend off Onox :)
Cutiecat chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Yay! The mogma is alive! I was worried for a bit that he had actually died, because that would mean that this story included character death, which might mean that someone important dies at the end... Like Vaati :( So, I must read on!
Cutiecat chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Lol, poison ivy? I'm pretty sure it looks nothing like mint tea leaves, Red XD
Cutiecat chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I like this story so far, I must read on!
Time's Quill chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Love this! :D
Great Faith chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
poor vaati, had to save the princess amd get beaten up by a dragon then this