Reviews for Slavery
tigweny chapter 24 . 6/28
oh i love this!it's the best fic i've read so far in weeks!.Great work,love it.
Harmony's Wind chapter 1 . 2/24
The most creative idea I've seen that in ages. I don't know if you'll get to read this, but your story was a masterpiece. I look up to you as an author. Thank you for writing this!
InuRiotGrrl chapter 24 . 2/5
I really enjoyed this story. It had one of the most original storylines I've read in a long time.

I think you did a really good job translating the story into English! Your English is far better than a lot of authors on here who speak English as a first language...
omi-oumi chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
your english is pretty good
gateway guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Your story is incredibly creative. It flows from one chapter to the next. The relationships are believable.

I can tell that English is not your native tongue. However, even the occasional repetition of a minor word in a sentence, or switched word order of adjectives, I am having no trouble following your ideas and intentions.

A masterful effort.
Kaggybearr chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! u are amazing!
InuYasha Tashio 45 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
there is one flaw that he killed kagomes father but yet he was a slave as of 500 hundred years or am i wrong?
Seiren Cross chapter 24 . 10/27/2012
I really loved this story!
The Queen of Water chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
Cool
TheRealInuyasha chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
*smiles* Good job, ja!
Universe of the Soul Seeker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
awesome! amazing! wonderful! i love it!
91n chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
I love your story. _ Thank you so much for taking the time to translate everything. I really appreciate your hard work and effort in providing me with this heart warming story; I really couldn't stop reading at all, sad to see that it has to end so soon though.

As for English not being your first language, you've done a very amazing job. Keep up the translating. ]
KingBowser444 chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
For English not being your first language, you pulled this off very well; I didn't notice too many grammatical errors, and even if a few words were mixed around here and there, the basic message was still readable. That said, I couldn't put the story down. It was very well written, the characters remained true to the originals (minus, of course, a few liberties taken), and the story was very detailed. I'll be sure to check out some of your other works as well! Keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
I love your story! I couldn't tell that you usually write in Spanish. The plot line was well developed (although it went a bit fast for my liking)but it flowed smoothly, and the story worked out great! Your English is great. I wish I could write in Spanish that good. :D Keep on writing!
Chantalina chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
That was one of the saddest, happiest, most amazing storys I have ever read! I LOVED IT!