Reviews for Slavery
bless you for making this fanfic 333 its the best i've ever read 3333 it was so emotional, so breath taking and it had me on edge for every single word.I loved it till the very end and will continue to read it over and over again and again 33333
I would like to say that this is the absolute best inuyasha fanfiction I have ever read. You are amazing for making this fanfiction and I would like to say thank you so much for making this, it has been more than a pleasure to read this. I will forever love this fanfiction with all my heart 3
tigweny chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
oh i love this!it's the best fic i've read so far in weeks!.Great work,love it.
Harmony's Wind chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
The most creative idea I've seen that in ages. I don't know if you'll get to read this, but your story was a masterpiece. I look up to you as an author. Thank you for writing this!
InuRiotGrrl chapter 24 . 2/5/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It had one of the most original storylines I've read in a long time.

I think you did a really good job translating the story into English! Your English is far better than a lot of authors on here who speak English as a first language...
OrbiOmi chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
your english is pretty good
gateway guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Your story is incredibly creative. It flows from one chapter to the next. The relationships are believable.

I can tell that English is not your native tongue. However, even the occasional repetition of a minor word in a sentence, or switched word order of adjectives, I am having no trouble following your ideas and intentions.

A masterful effort.
Kaggybearr chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! u are amazing!
InuYasha Tashio 45 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
there is one flaw that he killed kagomes father but yet he was a slave as of 500 hundred years or am i wrong?
Seiren Cross chapter 24 . 10/27/2012
I really loved this story!
The Queen of Water chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
Cool
TheRealInuyasha chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
*smiles* Good job, ja!
Universe of the Soul Seeker chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
awesome! amazing! wonderful! i love it!
91n chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
I love your story. _ Thank you so much for taking the time to translate everything. I really appreciate your hard work and effort in providing me with this heart warming story; I really couldn't stop reading at all, sad to see that it has to end so soon though.

As for English not being your first language, you've done a very amazing job. Keep up the translating. ]
KingBowser444 chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
For English not being your first language, you pulled this off very well; I didn't notice too many grammatical errors, and even if a few words were mixed around here and there, the basic message was still readable. That said, I couldn't put the story down. It was very well written, the characters remained true to the originals (minus, of course, a few liberties taken), and the story was very detailed. I'll be sure to check out some of your other works as well! Keep it up!