Reviews for Mass Effect: Freelancers
DenzinoftheMountain chapter 30 . 7/27
I was reading another story on my phone when the notification that this updated came through last night. I then actually found out what it feels like what Christmas comes early. This is honestly my favorite fanfic ever, and to get another update feels amazing!
XRaiderV1 chapter 30 . 7/26
..sounds like shtacko's hit the fan..and one chula is going to give her parents quite the verbal thrashing when she finds them. well done sir.
Jim chapter 29 . 5/18
The sheer epicness. I don't know if epicness is a real word. But this story is so good Its the only word I could think of.
Seracen Beta chapter 1 . 5/17
I can't believe that I haven't yet faved or followed your work, but let's rectify that now! I'm still dealing with class and personal shenanigans, but I hope to start reading your stuff soon (especially now that I am on hiatus from writing any Mass Effect stuff...it's a personal rule of mine).

As for this first chapter, I really enjoyed it. It's rare for me to get so invested, so quickly, with new characters, even with a familiar universe. Haven't read enough to provide anything on the other of "constructive feedback," but you certainly don't have any problems with empathy or characterization!

I look forward to reading more, I just need to remind myself to make the time for it!
XRaiderV1 chapter 29 . 5/13
been a long time since I saw an update to this, I am pleased and impressed that the story still reads true. well done sir.
XRaiderV1 chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
been a long time since this one was updated. well done.
winddemon199 chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
I think Kai leng should've won that one or at least escaped.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
Actually The Quarians wouldn't have a problem blowing up The ship as it was for the fleet security they were gonna do the same thing in Mass effect 2.
winddemon199 chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Anyone else feel like Chula's kinda a Mary sue... No just me ok~
winddemon199 chapter 27 . 9/12/2015
Okay I read the whole thing I started off great but it got pretty stupid after chapter 4 I mean seriously just no. This has the potential to be great but it wasn't just being honest
XRaiderV1 chapter 27 . 6/24/2015
when it rains it pours...I cant wait to see whats next.
fhr chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
Oh yeah!
I was worried there for a while. I always hated Xen :) Thanks for the chapter.
XRaiderV1 chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
hoo boy..stink has hit the fan hasnt it...well done.
fhr chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
* FHR celebrates
Woow, it was sooo long :)
PyroSolracIII chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy, "Well that escalated quickly."