Reviews for Mass Effect: Freelancers
Mandalore the Freedom chapter 35 . 10/23
Wow, this story has certainly have come from a long way and I’m see it develop quite well. Lots of characters mind you, not always a bad thing but something you need be careful of sometimes cause they can get hard keep track of.

Now I am sucker for cross species romance, I really liked you added several here and how each is different, though I find curious despite being Rated M, I have yet see lemons besides mentions or when it finishes, but eh that’s alright. Though I would advise maybe but description of bodytypes and whatnot to help with imagination and all that. Still I am enjoying this and I gotta ya, Trent is quite in a position, now I’m curious if his Quarian client is actually a canon character in Mass Effect or not?

And damn Michell and Kelly Chambers with Garrus? That is hilarious and I find it quite funny as we seen the two have interest in Garrus and now him being in a relationship like that makes me wonder where it’ll go?

And it honestly gave me funny idea that Shepard and Tali run into Shiala and something happened, we seen she’s clearly interested in John, just a funny thought is all.

Anyway, if you’re interested, I can offer OC if you wish? All up to you, fully understand if you’re not interested. Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND’ALOR!
XRaiderV1 chapter 35 . 10/23
*tilts head in consideration* normal? what is normal? I do not know what you speak of, is it edible?

if by that you mean the universe has resumed its customary level of insanity?
coduss chapter 35 . 10/22
damn. krogan waifu is stronk
coduss chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
oh god...weyland...yutani...and the sulaco...why do i feel like this is going to end in tears
XRaiderV1 chapter 32 . 12/7/2016
I'm gonna guess one of four things... cerberus, possible. Geth, very likely. Reapers, wouldnt surprise me. alliance, unlikely, but possible.

or, it could be someone completely unrelated to the matter at hand...like the blooming cuttlefish critters that made the reapers.
FHR chapter 31 . 9/7/2016
Thank you very much for another chapter! I love it
XRaiderV1 chapter 31 . 9/6/2016
yeah...nothing says 'accurate information please' like promising to offer someone up to a spectre as a play thing as it were XD.
DenzinoftheMountain chapter 30 . 7/27/2016
I was reading another story on my phone when the notification that this updated came through last night. I then actually found out what it feels like what Christmas comes early. This is honestly my favorite fanfic ever, and to get another update feels amazing!
XRaiderV1 chapter 30 . 7/26/2016
..sounds like shtacko's hit the fan..and one chula is going to give her parents quite the verbal thrashing when she finds them. well done sir.
Jim chapter 29 . 5/18/2016
The sheer epicness. I don't know if epicness is a real word. But this story is so good Its the only word I could think of.
Seracen Beta chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I can't believe that I haven't yet faved or followed your work, but let's rectify that now! I'm still dealing with class and personal shenanigans, but I hope to start reading your stuff soon (especially now that I am on hiatus from writing any Mass Effect stuff...it's a personal rule of mine).

As for this first chapter, I really enjoyed it. It's rare for me to get so invested, so quickly, with new characters, even with a familiar universe. Haven't read enough to provide anything on the other of "constructive feedback," but you certainly don't have any problems with empathy or characterization!

I look forward to reading more, I just need to remind myself to make the time for it!
XRaiderV1 chapter 29 . 5/13/2016
been a long time since I saw an update to this, I am pleased and impressed that the story still reads true. well done sir.
XRaiderV1 chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
been a long time since this one was updated. well done.
winddemon199 chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
I think Kai leng should've won that one or at least escaped.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
Actually The Quarians wouldn't have a problem blowing up The ship as it was for the fleet security they were gonna do the same thing in Mass effect 2.