Reviews for Remember Me
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was so good, I'm very happy to have found it :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, you were on an intense streak, weren't you? This is deep, I think it could even go up to a T with the mentions of bulimia. But I enjoyed it. Think it could have even been slightly longer.
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved it, tragic and beautiful
seheronelves chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
sad but very sweet, at the same time also very happy :) hard to describe but easy to love :P
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So very nicely done. But skills like art tend to be remembered, if I recall correctly. Keep writing
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Um. How are you this amazing? Like, really. You wrote a Lily/Teddy/amnesia fic and it is so askdfsldkjdflk. Just. Wow. I can't get over it.

And you made is so un-cliche. Like, Lily doesn't regain her memory and realize everything and Harry is dead and "why can you remember these things that are completely useless, but you still don't know why Ted looks at you like you put the stars in the sky?"

Absolutely brilliant, really.
Blahfink floating user chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'd like to say that this was beautifully written, and incredibly angst-ridden and sad.

But subtly hopeful too, which makes the entire piece lovely to read.

Prompts? :D

Rain, shoes, text, summer, alcohol, lights, whirlwind, epic-ness, rock bands.
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Bitter-sweet. I like how Lily never regains her memory, that you don't make it clich├ęd. It's really good.
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
AWWW! :D I love this too much! :) You're rapidly turning me into a Lily/Teddy shipper :D

Great work again!
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
'but you still don't know why Ted looks at you like you put the stars in the sky?'. Simply beautiful! I actually felt Lily's distraught emotions, and it very little to do with the 2nd person narrative. Excellent job!
sadey chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
wow...wow i cant find words to describe how much i love your writning. still want some promts? cause here comes some: explode,castle,terrific,floor,alive,careful by paramore,the beatles,splendid,bathtube. you donthave to use them if you dont want to.