Reviews for Fix a Heart
Marixis2012 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Good Story.

It's always nice to read something that you feel connected to right off the bat and feel like you are side by side with the characters, observing them. Very well written. I could see the mannerisms and voices for each character. Well done :)
Sober chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was good!
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
The only thing I love more than a Mason/George fic is a well-written one. 3 They can be a complicated pairing to write, given their respective personalities, and writing them in a romance/lovey setting can be tough. Props for doing so while keeping them in form. (Also, I love the idea behind George's character. It's an interesting concept, thinking there's a specific reason behind her 'screw the world!'-ness.)

Brill job on this, mate.

Ver
ButI'mBatgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love it. And hate it. And yet love it. You know? I love it because it's so well written, and you kept them in their characters. I hate it, because it's a horrible thing. And I love it again because... Well Mason! I love Mason, he's so silly and yet incredibly sweet as well. Him and Rube are my favourites... My boss can be a bit like Rube, a bit hard and gruff, but underneath it all, a sweetheart... Better not let him catch me saying that... XD
lilyds chapter 1 . 10/8/2011