Reviews for The First Time
Belen09 chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Thank You for the mental picture . . . :)!
Rairakku1234 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Hahahahah HEhehehe Only John and Sherlock could get in that much trouble bungee jumping. hehehehe

Rairakku1234 chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
I love it! Wonderful! Fantastic! Bravismo! Love perseverance and determination! And Sherlock encouraging John to write! Beautiful!
Rairakku1234 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Hahahaha How do you successfully mix sweet Mrs. Hudson (who really is as naughty oblivious lady -i.e. husband) with sweet sexy times. Also really adored Sherlock's reaction to John falling asleep in his lap.

Adorable chapter!
MonoRunner chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Delightful.
librarywitch chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Yep you are totally insane but I do so thank you for the totally awesome giggles that happened while reading this story. I can so see why so many folks have you in their favorite list. You rock!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
OMFG THEY WERE GETTING HARD ON A BUNGEE ROPE xDDDD
Wonderful, truly! :D
sana-chan9 chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
Oh AWWW! I'm going to miss this amazing series! Thank you for it and I am looking forward to any potential add-ons in the future!
Pat-is-fannish chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
May I point out...Mummy, and "The Dynamics of Combustion"? Apparently, it's GENETIC.
Puggle chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
A really fantastic collection
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
"I'm going to smite you. On your birthday. What will people say?"

"You're getting polite, Sherlock."

...misguided attempt to keep my attention. You have it. You'll always have it."

perking penis (giggling unreservedly...at work!)

These phrases. And the story, of course, which was DELIGHTFUL, are why I love you so!
Beth
Artemis Fortune chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
I may be late to the party but this story certainly is a wonderful surprise! I can't stop giggling about them getting stuck bungee jumping of all things. That's one way to get all the blood in their bodies toward their "heads."
I wouldn't mind a birthday like that ;)
-Forte
Doni chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
I would say John should avoid surprising Sherlock in the future...but look at what it got them. ;)
mugglemom08 chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
I think our gift was better than Sherlock's. ;-)
R.Harper chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Jesus H Christ. I never had myself down as a 'sex in dangerous places hundreds of feet off the ground' person, but perhaps this has changed my mind.

I just...skirt and cashmere knickers and naughty words and...

I need some wine to calm me down.