Reviews for More Then Just a Kid's Toy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and it's only 6 days left! To make things even worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with FanFiction, DeviantArt, everything about fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will get fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD.(Go to u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this go and sign!) . So please! Sign the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! Hurry the clocks ticking!
White Hunter chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Good work on this chapter, I loved the funny part where A was litirly running around on the walls while he was freaking out.

KHLegacy chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Good chapter, I liked the clothing session it was funny looks like Ven and Kaisai will have a rivalry! poor Zel got detention and Trea a C plus!
White Hunter chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Good work on this chapter. Hope to read more in the future!

KHLegacy chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Awesome Chapter, and Nichichi and Kasai join the group, good chapter! I laughed when Zi crushed Ven!
White Hunter chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Nice work on this chapter, and that history teacher was a little...werid to say the least. Update as soon as you can.

KHLegacy chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Ha ha good chapter, Zi is cool and I like the history teacher, how DID he get a teaching job! good work!
White Hunter chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Good work on this LegendZ story, but I get the feeling that you're not going to finish it like the rest of your stories. But it's good none the less, although there were a few spelling mistakes here and there so be careful with those, okay?

KHLegacy chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Cool Venticora another OC it's cool his tiny form is a cat, that's easier to get your mom to let you keep then a giant winged Lion! good job!