Reviews for The Ghost belonged to me
you make my cry
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
So sweeet!

And cute!
I guessed that he made paper crane. But well yeah I guessed wrong. It's bunny!

I'm glad with the ending :'3
Sakura Yui chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Waahhh... At first i really thought that Ulquiorra was dead.. Well, i'm glad that he didn't.. Haha.. And.. I like this story so much.. Wow! I cant explain it.. But, this story makes me sad and happy at the same time.. Erm.. Weird right? Haha.. I like the ending! Yay! Keep up your good work.. ;)
Nazumi chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awwwww! Thats was beautiful! I love the simplicity and the idea of the story. Short but has a heart :) very well done indeed!
Now i wonder...if it was longer? Say perhaps, rewritten and detailed more? Hence more chapter? Hehehe
randomvisitor chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is truly one unforgettable story, I absolutely love how you portray the pairing Rukia and Ulquiorra (?) You're a wonderful writer, I have read most of your works and all I can say is 'wow', I mean with the amount of stories you've written I can't help but fall in love with the characters of any of your story. You are awesome! :)
Voidy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
a few happy ending one shot you made. haha~ a bit cliche because ulqui is a comatose patient ghost, so he can wake up and be with rukia happily ever after. instead you made rukia go through tragic live event like ulqui, fall to comatose. thats interesting. and not paper crane, its bunny! hahahha~ thats good. I wouldnt guess it if not mentioned by rukia. Love You yume~
abiecula chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
i love it
kluxces chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
How can I NOT fell in love with this story. It's so sweeeeet :)
Manga154 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
It is a really good story, I hope this eather turn into a real story, or a second part.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I enjoyed this story soo much. It was very cute :)
pigsinthesky chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
So romantic, I thought that it was going to be Rukia's turn to be the ghost now lol, but I'm glad she didn't turn into a ghost. I like we were just given bits/pieces of their past and that the story concentrated on their relationship and feelings only.
zxcvasd chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
when i read this, i thought 'cute!' for some reason.

i think i'm supposed to feel something else.

anyway, great story!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow! :) A very sweet idea, I didnt see it coming, that Ulquiorra wasnt dead after all. It would have been too sad if Rukia died shortly after that! D: It was so adorable he stayed by her side the whole time! He was probably right when he said to Byakuya that he knew her more than the others.

I also loved how you were describing Rukia! :) Always in her dresses, sometimes rude, not often smiling but still nice in her own way! :)

That Orihime found somebody else (Ishida probably) was also very cute, otherwise I would have felt sorry for her. Still, Im sure it wasnt easy for her, was it? Ulquiorra wakes up and wants somebody else and doesnt care much about her anymore..? Thats why I liked it you wrote it like this. :)

Oh god, and all these bunnies, haha! Though bats would also really fit him, hm?"
satomika chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
awww...

i actually found it sweet and cute...

i love it!

it feels like the story is real...