Reviews for The Wanderer
gagagagirl8 chapter 2 . 8/14
please continue! This is one of the best Ranma MLP crossovers I have read so far!
BeanCounter34 chapter 2 . 4/17
I am hoping to follow this story if you plan on writing anymore. Please let me know one way or another. Thank you for your time and your enjoyable fanfic.
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
"It feels like a thousand puppies all died at the same time." That is simultaneously the best and worst description of his technique ever.
waaaaaaah chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Love this story! I hope you can get back to it someday!
goodgirl275 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Cute! I like this story, please keep writing and update soon! :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is really cool please continue
hagancameron chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I don't have much critique, but, I want another chapter please
Navarion chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Great story, please continue writing it.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This is new for me but I like it so far.:)

So is Ryoga a Pegasus-unicorn pony like Princess Celestia and Luna or something?

Please write more.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This is new for me but I like it so far.:)

Please write more.
Captainponcho chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I just watched mlp ep 18 and the thought of pinkie pie working to get an angry depressed Ryoga to give a real smile just filled my heart with rainbows and ponies, I really hope you update soon i love this story and your work and writing style, i dont review stories often, mostly just the ones i really like unfortunately most of the time i do the story just dies and i never get to see the authors finished work, i hope this isnt the case with this story it has the potential to be an epic story worthy of all sorts of praise, ill feel like a jinx and never review any fanfiction if this keeps happening soon haha, but enough whining from me i just really wanted to finally send a review and send u a smile from a dedicated new fan of yours, ive waited this long and will continue to wait for an update i love this story that much,it has two things i really enjoy Ryoga and mlp, what can beat that? answer nothing lol, anyway waiting with baited breath Captainponcho
Waffle192 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
great story man. Hope you update soon. Cause i like your story. and can;t wait for the next chapter.. seems to already be on the road of greatness
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I think I like this story better than the other Ranma MLP crossover, because while I like the idea behind the other one more, this story has better execution, fight scenes, and grammar. Would the breaking of the curse on his family mean he will lose his permanent lack of direction. It would actually be funny if he had to get used to the fact that he can navigate a town without winding up in a whole different country. While I know that Angel is the most mature and cynical character in the series, I was hoping for Gummy to have rather philosophical thoughts. I assume Ukyo's cutie mark is a spatula and maybe she could make her own restaurant in Ponyville. It's Ryouga's form I'm going to be interested in. Will he be an Alicorn? What color will he be? What did the poison joke do to him? I can't wait to find out. I hope you update again soon.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I am real happy that this got updated and that I enjoyed reading the events in this second chapter.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Strangely, even before seeing it, my first thought in response to "have to meet the other pets" was Classy-Gummy

Good to see an update here, though, and not just because I love me some Ukyou and Ryouga fics. I guess it'll be vegetarian okonomiyaki on the menu for a while... provided she can even find the ingredients in Equestria (no ocean access means no seaweed, aonori, kombu... not to mention fish) plus the problems of any learning curve related to use of hooves/mouth in place of hands.

This is basically the only R1/2/MLP fic out there that I've got my eye on, so naturally I'm always looking for more.