Reviews for ˈstɛfəni
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Oh, I do hope you update this! I love the history you've constructed for Sportacus and that you've included the eruption at Heimay - very clever! I actually visited the island myself earlier this year during a trip to Iceland, and both the story and the effects of the eruption are quite moving.

I also love the idea of Robbie being a dark elf, and I'm curious to learn more about his backstory!

Please don't forget about this story - it's wonderfully written and keeps getting better with each chapter. I can't wait to see how it progresses!
maya1705 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Cute :3
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter. Update soon please. I really want to see what happens next.
Skymouth chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Wonderful so far! Love the dark quality you've given the show plus I'm a sucker for angst! Can't wait for more about Robbie and hope everyone including Robbie can survive this!
SpeakNow1118 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
I really like this! It's different from the series, but in a fantastic way. I can't wait to read more!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Wow! Was so not expecting that to happen. Update soon, please.
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
A little shocked you updated, wasn't expecting it.

A short chapter but glad to have it nonetheless Cannot wait for the next one!
Celwen chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
I met this on the LJ community, and followed you here. Good story, can't wait for more...I wish we'll read more about Robbie, because now I feel his evolution is just a bit too...quick. I can not reconcile the Robbie from the show and this one. And I can't wait to discover more about Sportacus' past, your view of his character. And, last but not least, Steph's point of view in her feelings towards our fav blue hero. So far, a good interesting story. Hope to read more as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing it. Forgive any spelling or grammar mistake, English is not my mothertongue.
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I can't wait till the next chapter :D
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I take it the unknown man is someone Sportacus knows? Update soon, please.
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Absolutely loving this story. At first I was a bit apprehensive about reading into this series, I mean.. it's a kid's show that I watch with my son! But the way you have written this.. it's lovely.

Please do continue!
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
loved it!
xZoex chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Awww, I absolutely adore this story :) It's so cute :) Can't wait for more!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
More, please, more.
Misery2412 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Aww, just read this story.

And I love it! :D

It's so well written.

Looking forward to more! )