Reviews for Which Rabbit, Indeed?
Momma chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Unbelievable!
Epic!
pleeease continue! XD
EvelynWatsonx chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Please update! UndertakerxGrell is my OTP and I LOVE your story! I just hope Undertaker's affection is sincere. Please write more UndertakerxGrell! .
FallinInReverse chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Sexiest UndertakerxGrell story I have EVER read. Totally following you and this story. Fabulous job.
Don'tSleep chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Christ on a bloody crutch, why is that horrible man lying naked in your bed?"
I'll give you five guesses...XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Finally! you had me waiting for so long!

It was a good chapter to read but it was a bit too short for my taste.
Undertaker is sneaky reaper, he was awake the whole time. I do hope Ronald listens to Grell's 'reason'. Now, I would like to have more insight of Undertaker's feelings for Grell because I am curious to be honest. The storyline is getting really interesting and I really am hoping to see the bad-ass side of Grell and Undertaker, but mostly Grell later on.

Off topic, I know you are older than most Black Butler fanfic writers and I think that is kinda awesome. :D

Please update soon, like REALLY SOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
OMG! You need to post the next chapter like soon!:3
This is so good so far!
guren666 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I looove your work! Keep it up! :D Don't be such a slacker just like me when it comes to uploading new chapters. I'm veryyy lazy. That is. Well, with that said, I really love both Undie and Grell. And this pairing is very interesting. n_n I'm looking forward to next chapter.

Tata, for now!
Fangfreak1 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
More plz! THIS IS INSANELY GOOD!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Oh sweetie! You have certainly brought hope for a good fanfiction to me on this pairing. Lately, I have not been really reading any good ones. However I had really enjoyed this fanfic so far. I love how you were able to keep everyone in character, and were able to weave this yummy tale into the manga storyline without being too insanely AU. I am liking how the relationship between Grell and Undertaker is slowly growing stronger and deeper throughout the chapters. Now I am wondering if they are going to get caught, or Sebby and Ciel will try to get the Undertaker. Also I love the small details in the story on reaper history, and character backgrounds. I am really eager to see how this end, and really hope it is a good happy one.

Please post the next chapter really soon because this is good story and you don't get that very often this this pairing!
angel56277 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
:OOOOOO I had a nose bleed in the previous chapters, and I believe im going to suffer from one again soon :DD I love this story so far, and hope that you update soon .
Sweaterbuns chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Its me again xD Ive kind of already said everything I wanted to say in the last review I wrote, so cant say much more. I just love this pairing to DEATH and you just made its so much more beautiful...not to mention kinky. I'll be watching for an update. _

*Another thing... Those lemons were hot as heck! \(*0*)/
Sweaterbuns chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
This... I just cant express how much I love this story! Its written so beautifully. Obviously I love GrellxUndertaker otherwise I wouldn't be reading this. This story is about one of the best ones Ive read. So much fluff I feel like Im going to explode in yaoi. well not really... But you know what I mean. I also liked how you dabbled around with other things while writing this and not just focusing solely on the moment where Undertaker and Grell... "get down to business". Oh the sweet lemon-ness that is coming... I can hardly wait! I just know after reading these last two chapter that its going to be good!