Reviews for Which Rabbit, Indeed?
FaustusianSutcliff chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Oooh this id getting so good please update soon
Sad reader chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Will you ever post another chapter? This is really good and the writing style is lovely too.

It's so hard to find a UndertakerxGrell fic of this good quality...
Momma chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Unbelievable!
Epic!
pleeease continue! XD
EvelynWatsonx chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Please update! UndertakerxGrell is my OTP and I LOVE your story! I just hope Undertaker's affection is sincere. Please write more UndertakerxGrell! .
FallinInReverse chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Sexiest UndertakerxGrell story I have EVER read. Totally following you and this story. Fabulous job.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Christ on a bloody crutch, why is that horrible man lying naked in your bed?"
I'll give you five guesses...XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Finally! you had me waiting for so long!

It was a good chapter to read but it was a bit too short for my taste.
Undertaker is sneaky reaper, he was awake the whole time. I do hope Ronald listens to Grell's 'reason'. Now, I would like to have more insight of Undertaker's feelings for Grell because I am curious to be honest. The storyline is getting really interesting and I really am hoping to see the bad-ass side of Grell and Undertaker, but mostly Grell later on.

Off topic, I know you are older than most Black Butler fanfic writers and I think that is kinda awesome. :D

Please update soon, like REALLY SOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
OMG! You need to post the next chapter like soon!:3
This is so good so far!
guren666 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I looove your work! Keep it up! :D Don't be such a slacker just like me when it comes to uploading new chapters. I'm veryyy lazy. That is. Well, with that said, I really love both Undie and Grell. And this pairing is very interesting. n_n I'm looking forward to next chapter.

Tata, for now!
Fangfreak1 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
More plz! THIS IS INSANELY GOOD!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Oh sweetie! You have certainly brought hope for a good fanfiction to me on this pairing. Lately, I have not been really reading any good ones. However I had really enjoyed this fanfic so far. I love how you were able to keep everyone in character, and were able to weave this yummy tale into the manga storyline without being too insanely AU. I am liking how the relationship between Grell and Undertaker is slowly growing stronger and deeper throughout the chapters. Now I am wondering if they are going to get caught, or Sebby and Ciel will try to get the Undertaker. Also I love the small details in the story on reaper history, and character backgrounds. I am really eager to see how this end, and really hope it is a good happy one.

Please post the next chapter really soon because this is good story and you don't get that very often this this pairing!
angel56277 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
:OOOOOO I had a nose bleed in the previous chapters, and I believe im going to suffer from one again soon :DD I love this story so far, and hope that you update soon .