Reviews for I'll Say My Piece
mioneskywalker chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
It ended perfectly ;)
Jaely chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
this was a beautiful story thank you so much for sharing your talent!
Jaely chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
OMG that was a brilliant song for Quinn to preform for Rachel! I normally don't review until the end but I had to say that song just made me smile the whole way through because I could "see" it happening, just brilliant!
CarolineSC chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Thanks so much for this story!

15 minutes until Glee comes back :) !

Heading over to the sequel now!
faberrygleektalana chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
I love it! I started reading at 9pm and when I looked again it was almost 6am, I couldn't stop myself. Its so good. Thanks again for a brilliant story!
BornThisWay201f chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
I read both stories and you are one of my favorite that's why I'm called to write with you
imaferrari chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
This was a really good story. Fairly angsty in the beginning. I found I felt so bad for Rachel. I loved how everything progressed, though. The group dynamic evolved teriffically (I think I just made my own word there) and Rachel and Quinn's evolution was great.

THIS STORY SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE NUMBER OF REVIEWS IT HAS. Just sayin'.

After work, I'll move on to the sequel. Actually, I think I have a few of your stories still to read...
Clenche chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
I just finished reading this and I loved it so much. Now I am going to start reading the sequel
didush chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
Wow can't believe I read everything in like two days! I love it, such a sweet story, so happy they got to have this love with eachother! They are sooo cute together! Great job!
BrokenDreams03 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
omg i totally did lol yay i was right lol great story by the way i just started reading it almost done :) kinda lol
SalGersGirl chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I REALLY hate Finn, I mean REEAAAALLLLY hate him. Even though this fic is completed, I just had to say I REALLY... well you get the idea!
afemaris chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
I loved it, loved it, loved it!
liverpuddle chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Another great chapter. I liked this specifically:

'Rachel took a deep breath before answering in her characteristic long, fast-paced rant.

...(insert Rachel rant here)...

"I spoke to Rachel. Or rather, Rachel talked at me and left."

Such a great way to open and close that whole section.
FaBAMF chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
This is wonderful and such a nice ending; ive got the flu and reading this today picked me right up
liverpuddle chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Another great chapter. Any references to Rachel and Powerpoing always amuse me for some reason... hm.

Anyway, best line for me this chapter:

But then, Rachel leaned into her and whispered as quietly as she could. "Because I don't trust you, Quinn."

Loved it.