Reviews for Colors' influence on ninja turtles
Aclet chapter 1 . 4/8/2014

haha love it!
koko chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love pink :3
BigHeroGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Seriously? Raph and beauty? HA! I LOL at that! Still am! (laughs for a bit then calms down) OK, OK, I'm good. And I've been doing some research on magenta, and here's what I found out:
The color magenta is one of universal harmony and emotional balance. It is spiritual yet practical, encouraging common sense and a balanced outlook on life. The color magenta helps to create harmony and balance in every aspect of life; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. A combination of red and violet, magenta contains the passion, power and energy of red, restrained by the introspection and quiet energy of violet. Magenta is uplifting to our spirits during times of unhappiness, anger or frustration.

In the meaning of colors, magenta represents universal love at its highest level. It promotes compassion, kindness and cooperation and encourages a sense of self respect and contentment in those who use it. Gentle and caring in its approach, it generates acceptance, tolerance, support and patience. The color magenta is a color of cheerfulness, happiness, contentment and appreciation for what you have acquired and achieved. Most people feel more optimistic when in the company of magenta. Magenta is the color of the non-conformist, the free spirit. It pushes you to take responsibility for creating your own path in life and increases dream activity while assisting you in turning your ambitions and desires into reality. A strong and inspiring color, magenta can appear outrageous and shocking on one hand or innovative and imaginative on the other. It is creativity inspired by beauty. Magenta is spontaneous and impulsive, yet resourceful and organized. It is invaluable in negotiating peace and calm in those who are at odds with one another.

Might be useful in another story! Maybe one we could work on together!
-TLiz
Academy6 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Ha ha ha
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awesome, are those the real meanings? Seriously i want to know
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very interesting... And LOL!
distiellover chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was very educational! I remeber reading an article about colors just last year that sounds a lot like the sources you used for this fic! This was really nice, I love it! : D
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I LA LA LOOOOOOOOVE MIKEY!

This is the the kind of stuff I think about as well. I think more in terms of the elements though. Also I find out which Ninja Turtle people I know are. _
Yunuen chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
no se porque Rafita se enoja porqe su bandana sea rosa si hay muchos chicos qe ya visten color rosa x) les va muy bien xD

muy buen fic who n.n

esto de los colores es algo complicado porqe para cada cultura pueden significar algo difertente pero me gustó qe hayas abarcado varios aspectos, hasta los chakras n.n
chips and ice-cream chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Cool fic Who, Did you find these on a website, if so what's it called, it sounds interesting!

(: Em
Secret chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Too cute. How come almost all of Mikey's pranks end with pink paint all over Raph?
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Linda historia, Who! Mi color favorito es el naranja. Pero tambien me gustan el azul, morado, rojo, amarillo, verde, negro, marron, blanco, rosado, etc.

Ay! Miguelito, te pasas de travieso, eh! Malograr el antifaz de Rafa al volverlo rosado.
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is really good. Cracked me up!