Reviews for Mr Gold Goes to Washington
lulu2613 chapter 17 . 7/9
Its been two years I really hope you update. There is no natalie and gold quite like yours!
lulu2613 chapter 16 . 7/9
Yeah definitely a dream but a really good one
lulu2613 chapter 15 . 7/9
What might be weird?
lulu2613 chapter 10 . 7/8
Shes fine right
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 7/8
I adore ms green
lulu2613 chapter 7 . 7/8
Woah that kiss was heated
lulu2613 chapter 6 . 7/8
What splash in the papers?
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 7/7
That last line creepy. Please let it be and not richard. What was the first time andre help break up the tension.
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 7/7
Why did she ask how is the party planning business was it because he lied to her about what he does?
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 7/7
Yay! Who is Gretchen?
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 7/7
Eli and Natalie god i am going to love this
This is the best story I've ever read with Eli Gold. I loved this very much! Please continue if you have time and interest!
nekilarose chapter 17 . 2/4
I stopped watching during the 3rd or 4th season I think and was slowly making my way through season 5. I hadn't been following online or anything so I was pleasantly surprised when Natalie showed back up. It finally clicked in my head that there may be fics for this pairing and there were! Thank you! I have a soft spot for her and Eli, I love how he gets so flustered around her and we got a kiss! Finally! I love this whole fic it's a realistic way they could end up together. Are there plans for any more installments?
singingandrea chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
Dear writer,

a couple of days ago I found your story about Eli and Natalie. I read it with a lot of pleasure. Could you please continue? The story is not yet finished- it is torture not to know how their relationship develops. Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Are you going to keep writing this fic? You're incredibly talented writer, so I hope you'll keep writing if not this story than something else... just keep writing, the way you use words... well, it's as good as most of the published books!