Reviews for Mr Gold Goes to Washington
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
Are you going to keep writing this fic? You're incredibly talented writer, so I hope you'll keep writing if not this story than something else... just keep writing, the way you use words... well, it's as good as most of the published books!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
This fanfic is awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
LOL "I've issues" ) Nice shirt.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Elegant-that's the right word. Your writing is elegant, too.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Wow, such a wonderful fic! )))))))))) Excellent writing.
Scr4wl3r chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
This is without a doubt one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have read, of any fandom, in a very long time. When I first started reading it, I think there were only a couple of chapters up and I remember thinking it was fantastic then.
I was rewatching the first season a couple of days ago and got up to Bang when I remembered this fic and decided to see if I could find it.
Clearly, I did, but with twelve extra chapters to read and you did not disappoint. This is one of my all-time favourite stories - even technically unfinished - and I want to thank you for writing it.

-Scr4wl3r
Brenda chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Awesome chapters! Loved every piece of them! Please write more ! Please , I have been left on my toes with your words.
Jas chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Hey,just came across your story and i am in love with it!please update soon!
Andria chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
Please,please continue.
KellyD chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
tbc are cruel cruel letters.
aprilf00l chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Great update! Loved especially his thoughts when sees the cut on her forehead, about "the world breaking people like her faster and people like him assisting" - that segment was really deep!
Nkhen chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Enter...KALINDA! A serious ass-whoppin' is sure to follow. Wonderful :-)

And I'm conflicted for Eli - clearly he wants to be with her during the Line-up but real life unfortunately gets in the way. They do have the promise of lunch though...that'll be a refuge in the midst of all the general craziness.
And I think the blue sedan isn't a violence threat, I think it's someone from the party looking to keep tabs on him. A happy Eli must be an anamoly...damn people and their happiness-crushing ways :'(

Everything's heating up...can't wait for more :-D
Libbi Derington chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
That was so adrenaline pumping, haven't read anything so good in a long time. Absolutely loving it. Thanks :D!
Libbi Derington chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Absolutely love this story and cannot wait for more :D!
stitchangel88 chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
I have recently come across this story simply because I couldn't find a lot of stories about these two. However, I was very excited to find your story and I have to say that I love it. I hope that you continue this story very soon because I can't wait to see what happens next.