Reviews for Folly of a Whore
angellec chapter 1 . 1/3
This is one of my favorite series of stories where both Sam and Dean are demonic. Most of them have been Sam being demonic or soulless, and now with season 10 and Dean having been demonic you see more of those . It is still more confrontational. I prefer ones that have them both evil or s semi evil. I love these and hope you eventually write more.
casammy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Already dean says it, sam is a real bitch when it wants to be
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You my dear just made my freakin week by letting them do that to Ruby, did the freakin blackeyed skank really think she would be able to trick Dean.

I loved this, it was awesome!
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMG. When I saw you wrote a new story, I fainted. Then I woke up, confuzzled, and then I saw it said 33 stories and I fainted again. This went on for a while. Eventually, I stopped fainting and went on to read the story. When I saw the warning said "Possessive!Sam", I fainted again after letting out a girlish squeal. Okay, just felt the need to tell you about the danger you are to my body.

Okay on to my actual review about your story. I loved it so freakin' much, there are no words in this earth to describe my love for it except maybe: gidbfjdbfibd. Yeah.

I love how you made ruby a greedy whore... Which is just like how she is on supernatural really. I love the fact that dean knew it wasn't Sam. I love the fact that Sam was possessive and the fact that he was actually kind of evil. I just loved everything about this story dammit! And I love the little ending. Cute. Had me giggling to myself in quite a creepy way.

Now i ask that you hurry up and write another one to feed my addiction. I don't want to have to be hospitalized again with heavy Antichrist!Winchesters withdrawal again.

-Katherine :)
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow! Go Sam! More of them with Bobby or Cas please? Pretty please!
Lokigodric chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I love this series! They are so chewable!
Shakari chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
When I saw this I was like "Yay! Another installment in the Antichrist!Winchester's Verse!" and then "Ooh, do we get to see Ruby killed? YAY! 2 for 1!" Love this installment, it's awesome! This verse has so many of my favorite things in it. Possessive!Boys, Protective!Boys, Power!Boys, and so so much more.