Reviews for The Stairwell
Oh Look A Username chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Poor Rory! Amy is the one who everyone remembers as losing her baby. No-one remembers Rory lost her too. So, so glad you wrote this story. Fantastic work!
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I feel so bad for Rory
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh, this one's brilliant. Thanks for sharing. - Jenn
noche-estrellada chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was beautiful, and something I think a lot of people wished had been hinted at in the show itself. Thanks for filling in the blanks on that topic.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really like this, Rory doesn't get enough 'daddy time' in S6, he just kinda goes with the flow and it's easy to forget that he's River's DAD. Well done.

B00K Freak
ShisouEimin chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
omg i am going to freakin' cry. this is just so, ugh, beautiful. i love it.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Dude, this is going to sound weird, but I feel emotional. Gah.
OctoberWolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that Rory's love for Melody was just as powerful as Amy's.

And I'm not surprised that the Doctor knows about River's right hook xD I suppose she got it from her father.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very good!
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I always loved Rory. As much as I don't like amy, i like amy/rory together. Although, to me I think Amy can be harsh on Rory. I mean, amy waited 36 years and she complained? Rory waited 2,000 years for her and never gave up.

I loved this! I loved how you showed the father side of Rory and how he has to morn and I love how you shown the relationship between the doctor/Rory.

Loved it!
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
that was beautifully written; you really wrote Rory brilliantly.
ceeare chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Too many folks forget Rory i enjoyed it
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/7/2011