Reviews for True Awakening
tanseynz chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
A really great start! Sad about Amelia and Pam but it adds another dimension with Sookie's worries about being turned, and the information about that Eric is keeping from her.
After three years its obvious you'll be unlikely to return to it, but it's still a good beginning.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Please come back and continue this story it's so good :)
ReneeYamada chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Good start for a sequel.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I am SO looking forward to this. I am very interested in seeing how this all plays out. Please update soon!
loretta57 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I hope you finish this story a lot of your storys haven't been updated in a lone time im dieing to see them finished please
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue!
msbuffi chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Oh, wow! I hope you continue this someday! I have truly come to enjoy your characters & story! I'm going check out your other fics now. Great potential with this one though! Hope you'll return to it someday!
bethelove chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Awesome beginning, hope to read more soon, please...
EricsGaGirl chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
This is definitely a great start for a sequel... but there's no more to read :(

*sniff* I can't believe there is no more here :( :( :(

Please, please, please I am begging you... use that great imagination you have and put those talented fingers to work! I need my Sookie & Viking F-I-X sooooooooooooo bad! lol

Anyways, I really and truly do hope to read more from this sequel soon. Thank you again for writing because you truly are talented :)
EricsGaGirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh yeah baby!

We're back again...but um... why are there only 2 chapters?

Honey bunches of oats... I need more! MORE MORE MORE MORE!

*grins sheepishly* PAAALLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEE? please please please?

Honulvr chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I was thinking that the premonition was Appius holding her and Russell laughing, is it just Russell then? There would be so many wonderfully horrible things you could do if you team the two of them up. Also, I find the fact that she is waitressing again strange and it really sucks to blame Pam/Amelia thing on the maker/child bond, I can understand what you say about never being equals, but how would two people with such vast difference in number of years ever be truly equal in every way anyway? I mean, the truth is that as long as one vampire is significantly older than the other they will always be stronger and could very well be domineering if they wanted anyway. I don't see this as any different from the M/C bond. In any relationship, even just two humans, either party could dominate the other. It is part of a relationship to trust that your partner will not take total control over you. This could be physical strength, or it could be emotional terrorism as well. I have read more than a few fanfics where Sookie is basically overpowering Eric with her emotional baggage and it isn't fair. This is difficult to explain, but I think that part of a serious and committed relationship is that you have to give control over to the other person and trust that they won't use it.
Judith77 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Hi there i what to know when you are going to updated I love this story (grumlbes glumly) thank you so much for written FanFiction
Baronessjai chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I love your stories...the power Sookie has is really the shit ...can't wait for more you on high alert :-)
AlwayzTeamE chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Just finish ur other story. I'm glad ur going to continue the story. Plz update soon.
patracco chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
ok you haven't updated in a really really long time! when can we expect the next chapter? i am anctious to see how this will go. i just finished the first story and i am glad you are continuing with the sequel. so what happens next?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »