Reviews for Conner Has Two Daddies
lilyflower101 chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
Superman needs to get his head out of his ass.
KTL chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
Gosh I just love Skeets! :D
I love this whole fic actually (*︶*)* thanks for posting it :) 3
KTL chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
Yes, Booster! Protect your boy :D
KTL chapter 13 . 4/1/2016
/Wally had said that the turn of events had been almost disappointing, Robin had called it an 'unturn of events'./

That's so Robin xD
KTL chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
Yes, yes. Everybody needs to shower Connor with affection. Group hugs should be scheduled 3 times a day.
KTL chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
/Booster and Ted were smiling, as bright as Conner had ever seen, and slowly the teen felt his own lips stretch into a smile and, finally, a full-blown grin./

THEY ARE RUBHING OOF ON HIM. YESSSS. now I would love to see Superboy also take up some of their mischievous pranking antics and bond more with Wally & Tim over it xD
KTL chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
Skeets is Bae
KTL chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
He cried! Oh gosh, I wanna join in on the hug now. Precious Connor 3
KTL chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
/Only the knowledge that crying would not be a reaction that followed the social norm stopped Conner from bursting into tears at Booster's words, at what he'd called him. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to him and Conner had never been happier than when he heard that word./

Oh Connor 3 I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have minded him crying tho, it would just make them want to take care of him even more xD
KTL chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
/We don't need to be to enjoy the married life," came the answer, although there was something in Ted's tone that resembled sarcasm. Conner still didn't understand, but he didn't ask for clarification in fear of appearing annoying or, worse yet, stupid. He'd just ask one of his friends for an explanation later./

Good thing Love Won last year :)

/Oh, you're adorable!" Booster brought his arms around Conner and pulled the teen into a hug and it was so wonderful that Conner wanted it to never end and then Booster ruffled his hair and Conner just wanted to curl up and bask in the affection./

That made me wanna cry for Con. That cutie 3
Taly chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
That last paragraph made /my/ chest hurt. Don't worry Connor, you'll have a dad soon, and not just one but too! Plus Skeets ;D so suck it Supes!
KTL chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Idk why booster wants to call him ladybug but I think its cute that he already is thinking if pet names! :D
KTL chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Aw Superboy is finally getting parental affection! YESSSS. This fic is excelenttttt
She Who Dances Under The Moon chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Aww well that was great while it lasted
She Who Dances Under The Moon chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Ted's outfit genuinely made me wanna poke my mind's eye. I hope you are proud. Also, what a cute story ughugh