Reviews for Video Cameras
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Why couldn't this story be real? LOL.
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love to read Jeff Hardy as a dom, and you definitely nail that side of Jeff when he pulls Adam's hair back and tells The Ultimate Rated-R Opportunist (a combination of Edge's two monikers that I think sums him up perfectly) what to do during their live sex show. This story/one-shot is simply awesome!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh you wonderful need-filler Lady! How much I appreciate you & your ever-corrupted-by-me mind ;P

Hehe, I don't remember the actual convo either, Lol.

OMG the concept of this was LOVELY! Video tapes/making brings out some of the smexiest & hottest smut fics ever! & I ALWAYS wanted one with Adam. Either E&C, or man, Jedam is NEVER a disappointment ever. I absolutely loved them here...Jeff's personality that came off...*THUDS* He's soooo hot! All smug & arrogant & showy of what little slut he has as his! Gawd, I love it when Jeff sluttify Adam, lol.

Wow, If that ever happened, so many Jedam fangirls will lose their breaths forever & ever...This sex tape can make MILLION & BILLIONS!

Oh fuck...Man...Adam spreading himself like that & giving himself to Jeff so submissively...DAMN I LOVE THE IMAGE!

& seriously, this is so so hot *panting* & they are still in their cloths..Just the concept of them being so dirty & Adam being such a whore..loving being on camera..damn...lovely..

'"Bet you all thought I was the bottom right?"'

Nah, nah Jeff ;P When we found out you were w/ Adam, we automatically knew you were a top. Lol, that bitch brings out the top in every guy lol.

'This beautiful blonde whore right here spreads his legs for me'

*DED*

Oh man...he loves being Jeff's slut..& he sounds proud to be a Jeff slut *giggles*

& this is my FAV part! When Jeff makes Adam put on a show..show the world what Jeff fucks & they never can & only can jerk off to mere images...man this is majorly sexy!

'"Oh yeah baby, play with those boobs,"'

Hehe...I love how Adam glares but continue w/ the act. He loves the attention *cackles*

'"See the perfection I get to go to bed with every night?" '

Oh man...Yes...Yes...Yes...*DROOLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR*

'"See what a tramp I have?'

I LOVE Jeff's mouth here...& damn...this is the sexiest thing by you so far...only next to the E&C sex (car washing fic). I ALWAYS wanted to read Adam sexin' it up for the camera ;P

Oh when you slap that ass Jeffy...damn...

'"Ladies and gentlemen," Jeff announced. "Adam Copeland's thong!"'

WE ARE ALREADY DEAD JEFF! OVER DOSE OF HOTNESS! SOMEONE CALL THE DOCS!

OMG...OMG...OMG...this is just...to fucking much...Adam fucking himself w/ the dildo...Jeff capturing it all w/ the lens for everyone to see..focus on that precious pucker...damn...I AM DEAD AGAIN!

OOh this was beyond wonderful. A slutty Adam is simply the best Adam. & this Jeff...DAMN!

Seriously, awesome work baby. I loved every bit of it.
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Unf. So very sexy. Honestly, all the talk of not having a single candid photo of Jeff & Adam together made me think of a similar scenario, getting sent a Jedam sex tape. It's like you read my mind & gave me exactly what i wanted w/o even knowing it! & i swear, you get better & better w/ every thing you write. The image of Jeff tripping over the tables made me giggle so hard, too. Wonderful work, darlin. Thank you!
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OMFG! I wish this would actually happen… that would be so hot… so was this :)

Great fic :-)
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
*purrs* nice! BTW, I watched the Live Celebration with Edge and Lita, and it wasn't half as awesome as this! But the music they played in the background was pretty sweet!:)
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That's just nice and awesome. Good job!