Reviews for Relativity
Iron Mouse chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Over 10 years later, this story is just as amazing as it was back then.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I had visions of Odyseus (sp) there. The return home to his queen who is trying to stay unmarried. The fire being is weird, but I enjoyed the story.
Saeko chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
As much as I love your stories and writing styles, I hate your endings the same amount. I would have loved to see a his reaction to Chibi Usa. But again, you're a great writer. I just personally think you end the stories too soon.
sexylyon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Uh, yeah, I do have other things I've written other than SailorMoon fic. Not sure where you surfed in from, but my homepage on fanfiction ( sexylyon) contains a few other stories in different settings.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Such an epic story! i would love to see a movie made from it! trully dont understand why only 42 reviews, I read it 4 times already and each time find something new. extremely well crafted, the characters are explored well down to their cores. do u have anything else to read besides sailormoon stories?
swirlblaze chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
.GEE! w.o.w!

i usually do not comment but you have practically compelled me to do so with your writing as i wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer that this fic is sorely under-reviewed.

i totally did not expect your story to have such depth, astounding in its intensity. i know it's been way more than 10 years since the height of SM fame, but you've managed to somehow revive the longing within me to seek it out once more. This (and interlude too) was wonderfully written, with a very solid tightly weaved plot and valid twist that i can actually imagine fitting into an alternate storyline of the SM series. the development of characters are surprisingly pleasant and mature in their thinking. especially from mamoru's point as we really get a glimpse of what lies within his heart. and i absolutely adore the mental, emotional, understanding and power link that they share beyond normal comprehension in their love.

additionally, your grammar style, command of the language and exquisite literary choice of words, flowing languidly and the heady combination makes this a very gripping and compelling read, even propting me to use slightly better language than i normally would (haha).

however, like every other wonderfully written stories/fanfic, it leaves me(and i am sure other readers as well) at a slight loss when we finally reach the ending, hoping for more. if you do still read reviews as i hope you would read mine(eventually), if i may ask for a more extensive and elaborate reunion between mamorusagi;PLEASE *hints*winks*

but, regardless of whether you do or not, i still think this is fab. THANK YOU :)
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
*Sobs* This bright jewel is severely lacking in all the praises and attention it deserves! It alone should get an easy minimum of a thousand reviews, but to have less than a hundred? It's atrocious! The development of the characters was flawlessly executed. The mingling of the dark and light aspects, both in plot and character, were perfect in my eyes. Seriously, there's no limit of words to describe how incredible this story is, but there is a limit as to how well each word conveys it. Loved it,loved it, loved it!
dekita chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
o_o.

...

That's the ending? OMG are you kidding me! I wanted a family reunion! ARGH!

God I can't believe it! My heart was singing at the end and it abruptly ends like that. THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL. Just like Interlude... You have a knack for leaving your readers desiring more!

But anywho... this was definitely a great story! I kept reading rants and raves about this story. At first I didn't think you'd write something like this... I thought you would've stuck to the sexually explicit writing category of writing. But man you sure proved me wrong! You're writing is absolutely great! This story was really good. Who would've thought that Mamoru's 3 desires was that? Especially the 3rd one... but it makes good sense, considering all what he's been through. Really good. Although I wish there was more *skin* interaction with Mamo/Usa, I can always read the Interlude for that hehe. Again, a great story. I noticed you updated your profile, hopefully you'll contribute more to Sailor Moon fanfiction in the near future. Hopefully a sequel to this story and Interlude would be part of that!
misako princess chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, wow

I had read this story 100 time but every time its different. It's the best Crystal Tokyo story EVER. I hope you could write so kind of sequel to it.
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I didn't want that to end! I would have loved to have known Mamoru's reaction to Chibi Usa. Ah well. That was a beautiful, brilliant story; it gave me shivers. Absolutely loved it.
Lady Enomis chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I have had this set to read for a while, but I'm glad I managed to finish it. I really enjoyed it, and thought it was very very well written. Grammatically, there were one or two missed words, but they weren't distracting from the overall storyline, which I thought was unqiue and enchanting. Very good overall :)
lex-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I truly cannot believe that I had never read this story before. I remember reading "Interlude" way back when, so I still don't understand how "Relativity" slipped under my radar.

In short, this was absolutely amazing. I've never read a story with such depth and bredth, all while providing insight into the inner-most thoughts of the characters. You made them seam so real, so human, and it was wonderful. It was lovely to see Usagi come into her own as Neo-Queen Serenity, although it had been under more pleasant circumstances.

Mamoru's character was fantastic. And I loved how we got see so much more of him than we'd ever seen in the anime or manga. I've seen him get relegated to the backburner in so many fics, so it was refreshing that we were able to get into his head so much through your words.

Simply beautiful story and I'm so glad I was able to read it this time around. I knew getting back into the fandom would lead me great places!
TemporaryInsane chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I've lost count on how many times I've read this story throughout the years, and every time is like the first. I would love to write a review worthy of your story, but I'm afraid that my writings skills don't take me that far. I hope that whatever you're doing in life now is something that makes you happy! And who knows, probably the future holds another grand story like this one to us poor mortals.

Much love,

Temp
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This was magnificent, incredible. It's poetry, a metaphor for love. I loved the tests by the guardians, that's what I expect from them. I expect that type of loyalty and protectiveness. I've never loved Mamoru like I love your Mamoru. He was so beautifully human. thank you for this story.
Shadowravyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This is amazing, absolutely amazing. Emotional, intense, beautifully-crafted. I stand in awe of you. I couldn't have stopped reading this if my kitchen caught on fire.

Thank you for writing. It's a reward for me to be able to read it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »