Reviews for Let Go
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
You made me cry at 10 in the morning. Its VERY hard to make me cry
*bows*
Im not sure its good... I have work and I'll be going in all puffy
I dont know any faces that show that: Im happy for your story but Im a sobbing mess...
nyxlune chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I'm crying. So hard. That was so good yet so sad
sequoiacole chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
AHHHHHHH. YOUR STORIES LIKE THIS ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY. WHY DO YOU DO THIS?
. begrudgingly I will admit that they are truly amazing. You do this too well.
Thank you for giving me hard-core feels.
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Aww, this is so cute. It's sweet and simple. And really heart-touching. I enjoyed it.
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is the first time I've actually thought about what Kid has to go through being a shinigami. Thanks for writing this, it was beautifully sad :')
Salem Hazel chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I just poked myself in the eye wiping a tear. GREAT STORY SO MANY FEELZ
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Man that was hard to get through, I swear the tears in my eyes are your doing lol So much emotion you really captured their characters well. Nice job now please excuse me while I go find a tissue.
junbug24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Beautiful. Ten paragraphs in and you already had me crying. Me crying good fic. Excellent job!
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It was really was a bitter-sweet story. I love the fact that you added soulxmaka and kidxliz!
papaya-san chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Omigawd. So cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is really good and it made me cry. Especially the part at the end with D.J.
annea101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
damn now im crying. i always wondered how kidd would deal with his friends death exspeicly considering he would out live them.
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
There are other reviews saying that they're crying, but I really am welling up here... how did I not find this earlier? It's so wonderful, but yet tragic. I loved it and had to wipe the tears bubbling in my eyes. Thanks a lot! No, I'm kidding. It's a good thing. This story is very unique and I haven't seen much like it with Liz*Kid. Please do even more with this couple, I love them and you for writing this. I'm happy I dug up this little piece of work and read it. Fantastic job!

Peace and Love.

PeaceReaper
RahDamon chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Dear God,

I cried at this ... and thank you so much ..
13shiroyami chapter 1 . 12/16/2011