Reviews for Bloody Thorns
butterflybeautyrush chapter 1 . 4/14
I've read this a number of times now, and I love it every single time. You capture the tension and intimacy between Brian and Justin very well. Really well done.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Nice!
pampoo chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Very emotional. Love it.
Megeen chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Well, it's been a while since you wrote this, but I just wanted to let you know that I loved this. Very emotional but still in character. Thank you for writing this.
JasonKemp chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Well, I hope this review finds you feeling well. This was ... beautiful. The pace of the story was perfect, slow yet intense. Brian was in perfect form, the details of even just the blood smeared on the ring really brought the story to life. I wish they would have shown this in the show, it would have only been a few extra minutes. It truly touched me. The tenderness Brian showed as he cleaned Justin up and not allowing him to pick the fight he so knew he wanted was perfect, it was Brian Kinney. Thank you for keeping them so true and making them that much more beautiful.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I adore this story! I had always wondered what Bryan's reaction would have been to his hands being all torn up from the roses. This was such a good story, and you did a great job keeping them in character. Well done!

Jess
sam chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
it was a better alternate to the episode end actually..loved it.
Cricrijolie chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Love it! Good job!
Night Angel Gunny chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I enjoyed the story good work.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
FAN!
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was a lovely smut scene and I could feel love there too :)
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was a lovely smut scene and I could feel love there too :)
Penelope Snape chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
loved it, loved it, loved it! although how hot was the real makeup session from the show... awe i drool...
Matsiko chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I still love violin music, especially Emilie Autumn, but Ethan represented the stereotypical understanding of romance which on its own is a false promise of security. So blame the man and not the music.

I liked the drama and yes, if either wasn't as proud as they were then that reunion would have taken place a lot earlier.
Jackie Mag chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Cute ending to the Ethan breakup. The dialog seemed true to character. Nice job.