Reviews for Some People Have Real Problems
mswitsend chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
fantastic... absolutely fantastic...
mswitsend chapter 18 . 6/3/2015
I think out of all the stories that have had Thomas in it, the whole line "I'm straight" is the funniest one I've seen.
lsh chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I think you snuck in "saving the world one lentil at a time" at a better place and better time than the series. Nicely done!

Also, I wish I lived in Emily's loft. Not like that! In a loft, like Emily's.

(Though if Emily were to turn up...)
The Young Pilgrim chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Fuckin' impressive.
fookyeahskins chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Um, WOW! Anything Lewis Carroll is definitely welcomed in my books. Feel free to write like that untill the end of forever! Thanks for that slice of awesome :)
Mariana2989 chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
I loved this chapter! Competly different but lovely and fun to read. By the way, the quote you used in the author's note is one of my favourites :)
sxe fiend chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
A Brainful bit of fun! Bravo, that was a delectable feast. I especially like the transformation of the phrase 'off with her head!'
I
tumblecat chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Loved it!
Steph81 chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Genius! :D WOW. That was amazing! :D
marsupial1974 chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
I think this whole story is beautiful:) and this chapter was awesome!

Nice job on it! I was happy to see an update for it:)

;-)
Crevette chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Ah, Froggie, I am SO happy you are back writing for this story! And to do it in such style - just amazing. Can't imagine another ff writer who could have (i) come up with this idea or (ii) pulled it off this well. The poetry is fine enough - way more than fine, actually. But beyond that I think you flat out nailed the choice of who is which Alice character. And you also nailed how each would speak and what they would say.

Brilliant.
Reddawg82 chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Fucking brilliant!
I know I've been lax in my reviews... My apologies. But I just had to comment in this poetic stroke of genius! I was all but howling in laughter the entire time!
You really are bloody talented, Froggie!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
You write the coolest parties! Seriously, we'll done. Double points cuz Alice is my favorite.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/17/2013
Please tell me you haven't given up on this fic. It's one of my absolute favorites and I'd love to see it through until the end.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
Love this one! Update soon? :)