Reviews for Penelope's Papers episode tag
iizninja chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
wow... I've always been wary of McGiva stories but this was very well done.
catherine ampere chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Tim and Ziva are, as Samm once said, my "in case of emergency, brake glass" ship. They aren't my OTP, but I can't deny that they are so adorable together. They really are.

I love stories about them that focus on the emotional side, because I think for these two there would be a lot of deep conversation and feelings shared. They understand each other, and I like that. Ziva brings out his playful side, and he encourages her honesty.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
adorable! well done!
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
awww-loved this :)

Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Another sweetie-pie story, I love it, thank you!
starjems88 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
loved it:)
au2weosu chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I thought this was so cut. I love you McGiva one-shots, i hope there is another one soon.
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Very nice, I loved it. I love Tim and Ziva as a couple. I think this is the first time I've seen a story by you. I'm going to check out the rest of your stories. You write very well. :)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Aww such sweet fluff. Very cute.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Loved it! And I was going to write a tag for this episode, but it was not about the phone call (don't know WHY I didn't think of that, but I'm glad someone did :P) annnnd . . . is different. Haha. (I was actually considering a McTiva tag. Not sure which I'll write. :P) And that first reviewer needs to just go back to their little hole they crawled out of, because like we need any further discouragement when writing our pairing. Ya know? So don't listen to them. You know what's up. ;)
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Love it! The ziva/tim angle doesnt get much action in stories. They are a sweet gentle pair & always make me you did with the story!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Great description-

I enjoyed this.
The Stage Manager chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh my goodness golly gosh! I fetching love this story! It's so good! This is sooo going on my favorites! Stunning story! I love it! Thank you for this wonderful wonderful story!

Ps, it appears you have a troll on your reviews
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 10/7/2011

Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they re never never never ever going to get together. This is just wrong!