Reviews for A Discourse on the Logic of Love
Seisyll chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Ohhh, can I just tell you how much I had enjoyed reading this fic? :D
I could but it would take forever! I think this pairing is one of the best through out the PoT series and your Yukimura was aces. :D
Sei Hikari chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Again...Your ranting is priceless. I love it!
This one made me laugh my ass off. I was trying to hide it but I just can't...
I love Niou's trash talking. Yanagi being a game freak! And also Akaya, he's so cute!
I can't get over with the game-talks Yanagi and Akaya had. The stripper, prostitute, whore, etc.
The dirtly talks, made me laugh so hard!
You really made a good job of portraying them as though you really own them.
Damn, you're freaking good! Of couse, before I end this rant sort of review. I love the way Yukimura teases Sanada and the ending like...aaaah! Love it!
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
That was quite an original idea! I like it a lot! And I think a Yagyuu/Niou/Marui or however it goes threesome would be a tasty idea indeed... *cough cough hint hint* and trouser snake really is slang for penis, I just wouldn't use it in writing.
Henzie-sama chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Lols, can just say that I loved your last authors note? "Randomly using TROUSER SNAKE in the middle of a lemon" XD But anyways, LOVED this Fic! I've just recently got back into PoT fanfics and this is one of the best so far! I just wanna say I LOVE the way you portrayed Niou and Yagyuu xD The troublemaking step nefiews that no one likes? XD 'Celt for Marui, of course! But yah, awesome Fic :) Keep up th good work with more to come? Thanks for writing! Henzie-sama
kimie-dk chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
nice ending \o/
h0lyfinx chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
3 NICE STORY i love seeing yukimura bulling sanada :p

[fyi i think your ranting is hilarious too ]
h0lyfinx chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
"Be awed at my prowess in bed"

omg i completely and quite literally LOL when i read this line ahhahaha

Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
This was... totally hot! :3

Wanna see the conclusion, huhuhuhu ;D
kimie-dk chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Aaaaaaaaw tomorrow! Wanna reaaaad 3 3
kimie-dk chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Stopped on the best part...!

Hope they can get together soon! :D
kimie-dk chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Loooved the way you pictured Atobe!

This is just exactly how I see him, too!

This part was really funny, too ;D
kimie-dk chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
This one I laughed my ass out! o\

I mean... "The Revenge of Higa" was so funny XD

*I happen to love Higa as my second school after Rikkai*

Loved this RenjixAkaya pairing, too - ship them ;D
kimie-dk chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Hahaha, Sanada behaving like me again! xD

Loved this one too - Now I'm cheering for them to get together! I can't stop reading - hope this will end up fine!
kimie-dk chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Another great one! But this AU was... special.

This one really moved me to tears.

It's cause... I understand well what sudden love is.

The boy I love, I felt that way when we first met.

Exactly how you described in Sanada's thought:

"Hi, I just fell in love with you so lets get married"

But the point here is that he doesn't love me back.

So I also understand his stubborness and his wish of not giving up, and having to fight for a difficult person... amazing, really. It was a big coincidence that it matched perfectly my current love situation...! Well, sorry for this big non sense, I'll keep on reading the other chapters ''
sairakanzaki chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
this story is really great and i really like the part of akaya here messing up with sanada and i also like niou and yagyuu _