Reviews for Plagued
almbookbuyer chapter 17 . 2/25
Great story! Omg, the ending was perfect :)

It's literally 12:30am right now... I need to wake up in a few hours, but I couldn't stop reading, lol. The suspense was killing me! (pun totally intended)

I'm glad everything eventually worked out... even if the creepy voices whispering about Loving is kind of... erm, creepy...
almbookbuyer chapter 2 . 2/25
I still need to read the rest of the fic, but so far it's not only well written but seemingly well researched! Of course, I don't mean you actually researched a made up disease, but the explanation was very thorough. I'm super into science and things like that, so reading the description was very interesting! I like that you put a key at the bottom. I knew a few of those things but not all of them. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
I'M SCARED TO KEEP GOING 'CAUSE EVERYTHINHG IS JUST FINE AND WE STILL HAVE 12 MORE CHAPTERS
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
SHOOT KOVARIAN!
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Yay! Tertiary is one of my daily vocab words for Alas, Babylon!
MojaveJ chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
What a wonderful story. So enjoyed reading. Thanks for bringing Capt. Jack along for the ride. It's so good to see him again.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE WHUMP. You're pretty damn good at it.

i dunno why, but when Jack takes the Doctor's hand, I imagine him Tebowing. Haha.
akblake chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
"I don't post before three reviews."

Gee, are you writing fiction, or holding hostages? This 'I won't post until I get X reviews, so naa naa' is juvenile idiocy. Reviewers comment when or IF they feel like it, not because you're holding blackmail.

Even if this were the best read alongside Jules Verne, seeing that phrase at the bottom of chapter one means I'm out of here immediately. I don't know if the story may be worth reading, but the author sure isn't!
Random Ruth chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
That. Was. Terrifying. Seriously. But it was a good read, so thank you!
Doctor Whoey chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Awesome ending to a great story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I look forward to reading your future works :)
Shiny IvyLeaves chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Oh, River. She'll be the death of him one of these days. The Silence doesn't really know when to quit, does it?

Well, I've really enjoyed reading this, and I don't have much else to say at this point. I'll be looking forward to you next (Doctor Who related) sotry!

Best Wishes!

Shiny IvyLeaves
RejectingReality12 chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
Great ending! :D Classic Doctor Who Cliffhanger! Amazing ending to go with an amazing story :)
Shiny IvyLeaves chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
You forgot to capitalize the Who in Doctor Who at the end! Just pointing that out.

So, after all this time, H-S1 only wanted to be loved. Though after experiencing al of Amy's emotions, who could blame it? It's alive too, just like the rest of us. Sometimes we seem to forget that. But you brought that into the story. I would have never thought of that. Great job!

I hope the virus really is satisfied, otherwise things could go berserk. Though it would make for an excellent sequel...

Anywho, I've really enjoyed this story, and I'll be looking forward to reading and reviewing it one last time.

Happy Writing!

Shiny IvyLeaves
RejectingReality12 chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
I wanna know how it ends! XD
tigerlily124 chapter 16 . 1/19/2012
Hey there! I liked this story. Good job with it. I think maybe you might have rushed the ending just a little bit, but I really, really enjoyed everything. Thank you very much for a nice read!