Reviews for Masters of the Universe
Nessie-san chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
I like that you used two songs by The Offspring XD I love them ) Also, awesome job on this. I really liked how it ended, and I hope Stark'll be alright, and... I dunno, I just loved it ) Great job, and if there are any other fics you've written which are possible to read without the series, could you PM me the links?
Nessie-san chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I'm not sure how that worked, but it was REALLY good. I'm glad they saved Charles, and I'm glad Erik was the one who did it. It might be therapeutic for him. I can't wait for the next chapter -
Nessie-san chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
This is really wonderful. I wish I could figure out plots this complicated. This... change a few details so that it's not other people's characters, and you've got a god damn good, publishable story here. I mean a REALLY good story. Usually, with fan fiction, I don't feel the need to read it again, but I can tell that I'm going to want to read this again after I'm finished it. I can't wait to read the rest (which is bad, 'cause it's 1:12 AM, and I have school tomorrow XD
Nessie-san chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
YOU USED A WORD I DIDN'T KNOW! YAYAYAYAY! Thank you so much - Admittedly, it was in the notes at the beginning, and it was "dysentery" (which now that I know what it means I will probably never forget 'cause the definition was... *shudder*), but still! I didn't know it - Thanks for helping me find new words ) Anyway. Amazing chapter. Erik did wonderfully with Charles' mom, even though it may have been more diplomatic (and in general a better idea - what if she had a telephone number for this dude and was crazy enough to call him?) to take it slower than he did. Also, I like why Steve left the army. It's a really good, noble reason. Anyway, awesome job on this chapter, and I'll have you know that I was planning on actually getting some sleep before I started reading this XD
Nessie-san chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
You just had TWO CLIFFHANGERS IN A ROW! I'm sure you know that, but it annoyed me a bit since nothing was answered and you still had two cliffhangers, technically.
Nessie-san chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
This is getting really creepy. Is he actually hearing this kid in his head or did he imagine him? Is the red eyed man real or not? It'd be nice to know... but I guess that's what I'll find out XD
Nessie-san chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
What? That's... That's scary enough that my throat seized up, my eyes started watering, and I got a shiver down my spine all at the same time. I had to remind myself to breath. That's... *shivers* That's fucking scary, dude. I don't like that. Who the hell is the man with the red eyes?!
Nessie-san chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
You know, I think I like Steve. I think I really like Steve - I feel like he would be a good dad (it's not like he's a pedo - he liked Tony for his mind (which wasn't childlike), not for his innocence (what innocence?), or his childlike body, or anything pedo-y like that), and I feel like he's a good person. I mean, the fact that he feels guilty about not breaking up with Tony in the first place, and that the reason he's not breaking up with Tony is 'cause he's worried about him... both of those things suggest to me that Steve is actually a good guy. Oh, and I like Tony's foray into church XD Black holes... stupid, brilliant, snarky kid XD
Nessie-san chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Sorry, but the last line just made me laugh XD I really like this. I know they're technically insane, but I like them. They make me laugh - their sense of the morbid, and and Stark's snarky-ness, and a lot of things about them I like. Oh, and I know something which may be creepier than that about The Wizard of Oz: A young girl gets magically transported to a fantasy land where she accidentally kills someone. She then teams up with four strange men to kill someone else, and then goes home as if nothing had happened except her getting lost. Anyway, awesome job so far ) I'm glad Sophie sent me this to read - Oh, and you may want a beta reader. You don't have any big mistakes, but there are a few little things - stuff you forgot to delete when you were changing how you were saying a sentence, and other stuff like that - which need to be corrected )
Sera Ash chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
I enjoyed the heck out of this story. I loved the world you created, and the characters were believable and well-written. Definitely favouriting this to read again!
Anon chapter 20 . 6/15/2012
You are amazing. This is amazing. Everything is amazing.

Do you know what would be amazing? A sequel.

Keep up the amazingness.
kaiiju chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
This is definitely the most interesting, not to mention creative, modern AU that i have ever read. Kudos!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
I love you and your realistic endings. Especially Tony and Steve. How necessary was that. Very. Also Erik. Because Erik isn't a nice kid, and he wasn't going to suddenly be one, because why be nice when you can be badass instead? Oh, and the happiness that Charles surviving gave me was huge.

Because one day Tony will get better, and he'll call Steve and all will be well. And Erik and Charles will grow up together and be in love and together forever and Ororo and Hank will finally go on a date or something, maybe they'll all double and be adorable...OK, off in la la land now. But I just adored this.
ticktock22 chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
This was a truly fabulous story. Thanks for all of the laughs and heartbreaks! I'm never surprised when I find that you have written another amazing story! D
Serendipital chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
That was a wonderful ending. I'm glad that no one did a 180...they just became better versions of themselves. :) Thank you for writing such a great story!