Reviews for Kindergarten Flirting
kawaiiakita chapter 48 . 9/24
Great story!... I really do love it!... Great job with the story line.
I love this story so much. Couldn't stop reading it. I love inuyasha and kagomes chemistry and their nonstop fighting and jokes. It really made me laugh and it made me so invested in their relationship. Inuyasha seems amazing.
jtscores chapter 48 . 8/10
Cool story, bro.

For real, though. I didn't stop reading this for more than a few hours at a time(sleep). I finished my read of this story in two days. That being said, thank you for writing such a beautiful fiction, I and many others(as I'm sure you know) enjoyed it immensely. I can't really express how I feel about it other than "satisfied." I'll leave you with that, take care!
Cupcake229 chapter 48 . 6/28
This fanfiction is literally one of the best FanFiction's I have ever read. You made me laugh, cry, get angry, had me so very anxious just because of a chapter.

Great job
mio.akiyamacool chapter 13 . 6/9
I JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOU MADE INUYASHA ARGUE WITH HIS KAGOME AND OTHER EMPLOYEES
Star chapter 28 . 5/2
Nope. Still mad at Inuyasha for that bullshit.
Star chapter 27 . 5/2
Ohhh yeah no. I wouldn't give two shits and fight that bullshit every step of the way...and possibly break up with him because that's fucking uncalled for. It's one thing to scheme and plan things so you're glued together at the hip but it's an entirely different thing to make it physically painful to be separated for any length of time.
Lionheart chapter 9 . 4/30
Wow, the name of this chapter totally lives up to it. I went from cracking up laughing at the magazines and stupid ass joke peanuts to being worried about Souta.

Well done.
kaitlin2515 chapter 10 . 4/5
I can understand Kagome's unwillingness to take any money he might give her, but I would not hesitate to take charity if it meant saving my little brother's life. Pride is the folly of man.
mio.akiyamacool chapter 19 . 3/15
Naraku? Comedian? Nice? The world is ending... Though me likey this Naraku hehe
mio.akiyamacool chapter 16 . 3/15
ohhh... This is the best fanfic ever! wolf blossom! Thank you for writing this! Kyaa!
mio.akiyamacool chapter 11 . 3/15
Hmm.. I think Sesshomaru will conquer the world of Medic...hottest doctor
mio.akiyamacool chapter 3 . 3/14
Oh mannnn... I do want Sango x Mirokuuuu
mio.akiyamacool chapter 2 . 3/14
KYAAAAAAA! I CANT EVEN SAY ANYTJING!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 48 . 2/25
Aww! This is my new favorite r
3,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »