Reviews for Kindergarten Flirting
BloodRedPhantom chapter 6 . 7/24
I loooooove this fic, and I'm not even a fourth of the way done with it! Every chapter makes me laugh, and at the same time, fills my stomach with the sensation of butterflies from all of the fluffiness in each chapter. I love boss/worker like this one. It has everything that I love about those kind of fics. Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I can't wait to continue reading this. :3
kikyo higurashi 101 chapter 18 . 7/5
Not trying to be an 'asshole' but I think the bad guy from the other company should have been naraku that makes things a little better to picture the person if you are a visal person who likes to imagine what is going on. Anyway I love the story I feel like calling it a book. Love it keep up the amazing work
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 23 . 6/29
AHHHHHH snap girl she loves Inuyasha ahhhh
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 22 . 6/29
Awwww so cute! I love their love!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 21 . 6/29
So cute!
Hazaelxo chapter 13 . 6/26
Re-Read this story because it is simply amazing, & saw that you updated your bio i was just wondering if you are still goin to have a link to your mediaminer or if thats what its called? to read the lemons kr not just wondering thanks!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 19 . 6/9
I love love love love this!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 18 . 6/9
This is un-frickin-believable! I love this!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 17 . 6/9
Awwwwww so cute!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 16 . 6/9
This is sooooo good! I know a lot of my reviews sound the same but I can't even form words to speak!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 15 . 6/8
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh inuyasha nooooo ah don't do it!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 14 . 6/8
Ahhhh I read the naughty version and it was amazing! I think I'm in love with your style of writing!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 13 . 6/8
I like! I love! I obsessed!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 12 . 6/8
ahhhhh I can't stand how beautiful this fic is!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 11 . 6/8