Reviews for Kindergarten Flirting
Shoesarecool chapter 48 . 11/1/2016
Love this story! It was amazing and well thought! I really like how their relationship grew. It was also very funny! there are few fanfics that make me laugh, but this one had me laughing!
DeathDagger chapter 41 . 9/26/2016
Stfu!
DeathDagger chapter 23 . 9/26/2016
She's pissing me off with this refusal to tell him she loves him...he's over 700, if he can why can't you?
DeathDagger chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
So I was trying to wait until the end but I got excited and squealed! LoL! EVERYBODY IS THIS STOEY IS NUTS! LoL. Completely BONKERS!...That is all
Dee chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
Sesshomaru is sexier! Haha... Love this story, so far so good ;)
PureMLTrash chapter 32 . 7/19/2016
You never cease to make me fall off my bed in a fit of laughter. How can one be so humorous? I love it :) I think my love for Inuyasha has increased *takes both Inuyasha plushies off dresser* You guys and I are sleeping tonight! Thanks for your advice and comments on the whole "My Inspiration" thing, it really brought an eternal smile to my face and a surge of positive emotions to adorn myself. Keep Writing!
PureMLTrash chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
I shall review! (Like 5 years after the story was published). Sorry I didn't review the other chapters (I am a lazy bug). This chapter, ALL your chapters were brilliant! They're humorous, quirky, and have great pacing! Although I can't find any of the lemons on MediaMiner... Eh, I'll find a way! Kanji Romanji is my favorite character now :) Just like there's never a dull moment in the Takahashi household, there's never a dull moment in this fanfic (except for the parts with Kikyo, because I don't like her and she's boring). Keep Writing!

P.S. Will you even see this? Idk..
Moon dancer6134 chapter 48 . 6/27/2016
I have to say this is probably the best fan fiction I have read so far. This story... I would not change a thing. I had so much reading it. The second best I have read is another one of yours " in the arms of her dragon " even thought it is not done yet and I am not that big of a fan of happy potter I LOVE it. So thank you for writing your stories they give joy and happiness. When I read your books there is never a dull moment. Keep up the amazing beautiful and creative work!

Moon dancer6134
P.s once again love your work!
kaggybearr chapter 48 . 6/22/2016
(too lazy to log in but its the same username)

IM NOT GOING TO HOLD U ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE DARK CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES TOMORROW WHEN I WAKE UP BECAUSE OF REREADING THIS ENTIRE(HIGHKEY ENTIRE OK) THING TONIGHT. THE EYE(the first time I typed this without reading over it I wrote EGG) BAGS ARE DESIGNER. (totally gonna be apologizing I'm way to tired to proofread my shit and grammar and shit needs to be pardoned *sweat drop*)

Mother of god (Mary: You rang?), this is a masterpiece. Truly. Everything connected and flowed beautifully together (pigtail and promotion). You described Inuyasha's character so amazingly. I was V pleasantly surprised when Inu said I love you first and continued to say so because after much thought it suits his character so god damn well. He just seemed like a kiddo who would say it first and continue to tell his woman that until she feels the same way. Kagome's relationship with Sango, Yura, and Rin is absolutely endearing. (just between me and you, I gonna take some of their comebacks;) ) You made me fall in love with the main characters in this story: their genuinness (idk if thats a word or not tbh) and humor wanted me to be their friend. There were always the funny moments where I howled in my bed at 4am (IE KIWI LIKE SERIOUSLY KIWI MY ASS WHO COMES UP WITH THAT?), and the awwww moments where you could see into Inu's POV and see how possessive and loving and even while he conceals it "cuz he's a manly macho guy." It was lovely to see Sess as a "normal" kiddo: usually he's so often portrayed as this icicle with no emotions and it makes me happy to see how he blows up when Rin had to dress up provocatively :) All the characters where so beautifully created, and you should be so so so proud of crafting this stunning story. Thank you for a night well spent;) This was an experience.

I would also love to know where Muteki came from! I think that was also the name in I dare you as well?
Guest chapter 48 . 6/19/2016
You are really great! I love your stories, they have a lot of substance and it never fails to tug different strings of emotion inside me. I'm glad i got back to reading fan fiction again!
anamandafrenzy chapter 48 . 6/21/2016
Hi! Don't know if you actually read these anymore but I wanted to let you know that your story is amazing. It's one of the few stories I'm constantly rereading bc it's so sweet and well written! I love it, thank you for writing something that just makes me wanna get my own stories on to paper that well! 333
Godschildtweety chapter 48 . 5/17/2016
great story
Leah C. Drawn chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
This is the second time I read this story, and it's still one of my favorite Inuyasha fanfics. Seriously, I have always hated sequels, but I'd seriously look forward to one for this story.
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 48 . 2/27/2016
Just finished reading this and I'm so happy! This story in general was just so fun and happy! I had a wonderful time reading it! And the relationships you depicted were nice as well! Although many characters were really, really OOC. Ignoring that fact, it was an enjoyable read!

Well done!
RagingRavenRiot chapter 48 . 2/7/2016
every time I read this and get to the end I wanna cry . and I think that one day I hope to have a life like Inuyasha and Kagome. I'm a hapless romamtic. TT-TT
3,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »