Reviews for I was a fool
Iansarmy chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Love it update soon :)
Melanie chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Please update! This is awesome, I have to know what happens!
nfinneman chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I know it's been forever on this one, but I love it and need some good Damon/Caroline stories! Any chance for an update? :)
amanderson-x chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I really enjoyed this one! But I need to find out what happens next! :o
LaLaALa521 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
DamonLover86 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
ohh please update soon! :)
StelenaNeverDies chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Awesome chapter!

Please update i want Damon to stop them from getting married. :D

Wow I actually like Elena in this story. :p keep going. :)
Stephybites chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Ahhh! Keep writing. I wanna know how it ends good job.
josetong chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Poor Damon, he is so alone while everybody else is so happy. What's Damon gonna do? Just attend the wedding and leave?
Klefaroline chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Loved it! Hope to see an update soon. D
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Poor Damon is miserable while everyone else is happy! Ah, well it's his own fault. I hope he gets to talk to Caroline alone. Great chapter...Keep going please. :)
The Doctor's Charlene chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
awwwww! you made me feel bad for Damon :( And Damon should be the best man, it's the least Stefan can do since he is marrying Damon's ex-girlfriend *pouts* but i like Alaric too so i guess it's okay . . . anyway, good chapter as always! ;)
vampurr chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
ohh whats Damon going to do? love it! keep going! :)
Hazel21 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I love the story. I hate seeing Damon so miserable even though he's the one who breaks up with Caroline, she seems to be happy with Stephen but I so want her to end up with Damon. Gosh I'm so torn! I hope Damon's not the type to let the gal he love belongs to someone else for eternity, not without a fight. Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon, Pliz. Thanks.
VampCaroline chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
aw, Matt and Elena are adorable. I love mommy Elena. She has matured alot and even puts up with Damon still and takes care of him. :)

"He had foolishly offered to baby-sit on Matt's birthday and was 10 seconds away from strangling the kids before their parents came home.

lol. :D