Reviews for A few days more
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 8/23
Love the way Snape is in this chapter. He is Snape but he is also Severitus. Should be asleep but can't but it down yet.
nightpurr1 chapter 27 . 8/23
I have cried more tears then I knew I could for this and the first part of this story. I feel like I have walked with the kids & Snape. I hope one day you will come back & finish this wonderfully felt story. PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS . . .I HOPE YOU WELL FINISH IT. . . IT REALLY GOOD. . . . TOO GOOD NOT TO COMPLETE.
Will you be continuing this?
sakiko of soleana chapter 27 . 3/26
Okay, i spent all day reading both stories. Please update soon
nightpurr chapter 23 . 2/27
This it's not a neg statement toward your writing but I have to admit that I had hope you would not have him entered in t the contest. You know if they don't get through one of the challenges according to the book if they don't get to go to the next one.
nightpurr chapter 14 . 2/27
This is the first time to post on this story, which I am very sorry for. I wish you to know that I not only find your stories very well written with the skill of a season professional writer. I would put you right up there with Stephen King.
The only negative I have came across is swollen red eyes, lack of sleep due to not wanting to stop reading & having to wipe my eyes with tp paper due to running out of Kleenex tissues.
I got judge a story on sites like this on correct spelling or such things. I judge by talent, plot, the way you take a chance by writing stories with my favorite two characters, with total new plots. (A new 5th house, that's great. I haven't as of yet came by a similar plot or story. I now to you.) You are indeed one that thinks outside of the box or books in this case. I find it to be so refreshing as well as entertaining.
Think you for your time in bring joy to myself as I am sure many others as will. PLEASE KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK! I know it's hard at times but to someone that is handicap & can't work when I get to read one of your stories I get to leave my home & for awhile & enjoy someplace & something that touches me with so many different emotions. I for alive again.
Nightpurr
Breeze-Riddle chapter 27 . 1/18
While I absolutely loved Twenty One Days, I'm torn with this story. I like angst and drama and every other pain filled genre, but, God, that's basically all there is here. The summary for this story could easily be: "A plethora of ways Harry Snape gets hurt." Don't get me wrong, I DO like this sequel, just...it's very disappointing compared to the first installment.

I'm going to assume that this story is abandoned, but I want to mention this anyways: I would recommend giving the readers a little breather every once and awhile. Disaster after disaster is exhausting. There are, of course, those scenes where Harry talks about the stone eaters, and several other relatively light-hearted ones, but they are few and far in-between. It would be nice to read more family interactions other than Harry/Severus. Theo and Adrian (and Draco to an extent), for example. It has been implied that they are akin to brothers to Harry, yet we don't see much of that at all. And if we DO see a scene where Harry is interacting with the others his age, Severus is there too and their relationship takes the stage.

I suppose I just wish there was more variety. While you have been creative with every new disaster that falls into Harry's lap, it's still the same tone, the same flow and emotions. Harry makes progress, gets hurt in some way (physically or mentally), freaks out (usually by crying), and then regresses. Repeat.

And that's fine! It's your story so write it however you please. It's not even bad, necessarily. But it's getting boring and repetitive and I'm finding myself skimming the chapters the farther along I read. I hope you don't take this as a flame because that's not what I'm trying to do at all. Because I DO enjoy this story, no matter how many misgivings I may have.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling now. I doubt you will even read this review so I'm probably wasting my time, but...meh. There's still a chance you will continue.

If you still get on this account, I hope this review finds you well.
Many blessings,
Breeze
Lover of Emotions chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
that is good. update soon please,
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
It has been year since you had written this chapter. I hope you will continue with this story
Jazmyine chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
Love it!
mithrilandtj chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
Do you plan to EVER finish this story?
Guest chapter 27 . 6/8/2014
Oh I so wish you would have finished 's really good story
SciFiLvr13 chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
Please please please please continue/finish this story! Please!
H chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
Hello, I am Slytherin. I greatly enjoyed 21 Days and am enjoying this story, however have not been able to tear myself away from your story long enough to review. Because the internet is currently malfunctioning, I have chosen to take the time to review. So yes, I believe you are an excellent writer.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 1/5/2014