Reviews for Costumes
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I here I was thinking Lily was being so OOC the entire story, but the ending was awesome! xD lol
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Thanks for sharing!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Damnnnnn, girl. If I was picking a winner based solely on who wrote the hottest fic, you would definitely be the winner! I love it. It was fabulous. I must say one thing... I think Narcissa would probably know that Lily was a muggleborn. However, I like the purpose of her not knowing.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I'm so glad you warned me that there would be sex between people who don't know each other very well! ;D lol.

I loved this line:

'It's fine so long as I can stare at you in it.'

You could have warned me that she was a mudblood though: that's disgusting! ;P Just kidding.

I will say that Lily was acting the role she was dressed as pretty well (even if Narcissa was not behaving like a 'pure' angel should *finger wagging*).

The only thing I would have different would be having Lily not seem like she arrived with the intention of fucking as I like a little more persuading, but since it ended with a moral to the story, it did seem like she came there with the intent to get fucked by any 'pure'blood so that she could throw 'mud' in their face :) Pretty cool short-story!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nice play lily! XD that was one help of a move! XD
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh man, cliffhanger alert! How would a Black react to that? Even one as sexy as Cissy. This was the perfect smut piece for your amendment. Fantastic. It was very steamy x) A perfect way for them to end up too. And the detail... oh my ;) yes, I do believe I'm breathless. Can't think of good enough praise. Very hot AB.
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I don,t usually read femslash, but it was really great and hot... I love the ending...
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I think I'd just like you to know that I didn't read the more... sexual parts. I'm not one for femslash, especially not M rated ones, but the... characters involved intrigued me. I just wonder at how you can write Lily/Narcissa, yet not like Lily/Snape. (the voice at the back of my mind suggests that maybe because Snape is a greasy git, regardless of his contributions to the war :D) And, I'd like to say, I wonder at how Lily can trust in James' judgement on clothing. :P
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Holy shit... DAMN! That was fucking HOT! Please write more stories. I love Lily/Narcissa.
Audrey1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
...bloody hawt! good job :D
Greyella chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Priceless...absolutely priceless. Loved the candy corn bit.