Reviews for Sho's Victory?
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was bittersweet and awesome. XD
RKLuva chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ha! Take that Sho! I wonder what statue he'd turn into after THAT. Wow, nice story. I like it. Keep Writing RxK please! XD
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Thanks for sharing. Sounds believable to me that Sho completely coasts over the most obvious reason for Ren losing no. 1 bachelor status! Sorry I haven't got any suggestions, my only complaint is that I liked it so I wish it was longer.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
pyrrhic victory, huh?

i was having a fun time reading a sho fic since he hasnt been around in skip beat but then the news struck and the awwwws came out. my heart felt it.
CrystalMage149 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
HA! Poor Sho... I knew that had to be the case when Ren was announced to have lost the title of #1 Bachelor of Japan!
miss koneko chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
NICE! Love it XD
Doobedooo chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was awsome! You rock! The look on Sho's face! What? Kyoko is with ren? Noooo! Baaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Too bad Sho!
Iris Anthe chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Ah, this is a great little vignette. Nice one.
Shiroyuki76 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
very well written.. I like it.. nice way of putting this together. Sho's victory, but not really? You portrayed Sho's arrogance and ignorance too well.
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
when i read it, i couldn't helpbut laugh about the dumb face sho would surely have made.

i love this fanfic :D

especially the last part was funny, when shoko congratulated him.
KoopaTroopa2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Great story.

Needs a chapter 2 for when Sho finally sees Kyoko & reacts to her engagement.
Kim chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Nice story! I really like how you ended it with Sho being silent.
Mia Liebheart chapter 1 . 10/7/2011

Colleen chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I thought that it was pretty good! I would love to see how he reacted after hearing that though! :)