Reviews for Fathers and Sons
Maybeawriter chapter 5 . 11/8
Ahhhhhhhh I'm scared to keep going the angst is about to hit the fan... Anyhow this chapter is so cute THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE OMG!
Maybeawriter chapter 4 . 11/8
Poor sick baby. :(
Maybeawriter chapter 3 . 11/8
Awwww baby Megs I wanna hug him...
Maybeawriter chapter 2 . 11/8
Ahh so good. Already the feels though. "Don't ever go away again." *Flashes to certain events of the movie* Ow.
Maybeawriter chapter 1 . 11/6
Hello, yes, here I am, finally reading this. XD But seriously, this is sweet as heck and I am going to cry a lot during this aren't I...
senpen banka chapter 15 . 8/19
Excellent story!
werewolf6780 chapter 15 . 7/14
HOW DARE YOU. You gave managed to make me laugh, squoosh my face into my pillow to deal with adorableness and cry until I had to get a drink of water and possibly some anxiety meds... BUT YOU'RE AMAZING THANK YOU FOR HAVING FINGERS AND TYPING THIS MASTERPIECE!
VKMP chapter 15 . 3/15
*sobs in corner* it was beautiful. Awesome story.
MissSnowyNight chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Wow my heart is just - Ah! You have rendered my heart and the then put it back together again in the best ways!
This story really was so sweet, heartfelt, and emotional. I really felt for the warden, Megamind, and their history together. Your writing perfectly conveyed their story in such a beautiful way! How painful the unconditional love of a parent can be, how much hurt can build up in what's not said and in the need to appear strong/in control of your emotions, and how bonds can be mended even after being tugged and flayed countless times were all so beautifully portrayed.
Great job! This was an instant fave!
Koren Flashblade chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
I loved this story I could stop reading it.
Catkin thief chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
I loved this story and chapter 14 made me cry. You're really good at this, you know. It reads like something you would buy from a store. Keep it up :)
trinculolo chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
This is just too cute! I had so many feels as I read through this. You delivered their father-son relationship perfectly. Thank you so much for writing this story. :)
peace1089 chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I was a tad wary to read this because I never really thought about Megamind's relationship with the warden; but I am so glad I didn't just judge the book by its cover ;3 I absolutely loved this! I cried several times (maybe I'm just a crybaby!) for the poor warden (and Megs too) and grinned like a fool even more times. A must read for any Megamind mega-fan :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Aw fuck no

No tears

I refuse to release the tears
Kuwu chapter 15 . 5/24/2014