Reviews for Fathers and Sons
VKMP chapter 15 . 3/15
*sobs in corner* it was beautiful. Awesome story.
MissSnowyNight chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Wow my heart is just - Ah! You have rendered my heart and the then put it back together again in the best ways!
This story really was so sweet, heartfelt, and emotional. I really felt for the warden, Megamind, and their history together. Your writing perfectly conveyed their story in such a beautiful way! How painful the unconditional love of a parent can be, how much hurt can build up in what's not said and in the need to appear strong/in control of your emotions, and how bonds can be mended even after being tugged and flayed countless times were all so beautifully portrayed.
Great job! This was an instant fave!
Koren Flashblade chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
I loved this story I could stop reading it.
Catkin thief chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
I loved this story and chapter 14 made me cry. You're really good at this, you know. It reads like something you would buy from a store. Keep it up :)
trinculolo chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
This is just too cute! I had so many feels as I read through this. You delivered their father-son relationship perfectly. Thank you so much for writing this story. :)
peace1089 chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I was a tad wary to read this because I never really thought about Megamind's relationship with the warden; but I am so glad I didn't just judge the book by its cover ;3 I absolutely loved this! I cried several times (maybe I'm just a crybaby!) for the poor warden (and Megs too) and grinned like a fool even more times. A must read for any Megamind mega-fan :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Aw fuck no

No tears

I refuse to release the tears
Kuwu chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Awe this was to good I'm sad it's over
JelliesTheFish chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
These are too many feels for me to handle right now.
FeralsRock chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I think I read this from start to finish in about 24 hours. I couldn't stop. And my FEELS! Oh! I didn't know what they were doing half the time while I read this fic. It was just SOOOOO good.
terripotter5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I truly loved this story. I think you really nailed the angst of a parent with a troubled child, and I honestly wept at parts. It was well written and flowed nicely and fit seamlessly with canon. I don't have enough thumbs for how many thumbs up this deserves, so I'll simply say thanks for an excellent read.
ArmoredSoul chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
It's not often that a story truly hits home for me, too many years tracking all of the clich├ęs and dancing around horrid grammar and spelling to try understanding whatever underlying plot may be at hand. But this- I openly admit that this story had me in tears more than once, enough that I actually had to walk away from the computer to compose myself.
This is magnificently well written, organic and above all, perfectly in character.
I love this story, and I am infinitely glad to have had the privilege of reading this.
LokiOfSassgaard chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Oh, now this was just darling. All of it. I never thought I'd find a JK Simmons character sympathetic, but man, Warden just broke my heart so many times in this. I really like how you've taken the beginning with the hilariously unreliable narration and made a bit more sense of it. Really, this is all just instant headcanon now, I think. Their relationship was so bittersweet, and even though we all know where it was heading, this whole thing was very engaging. All the sly little nods to this and that, as I've pointed out already, were simply glorious as well.

I love this whole thing. Pre-canon is my favourite in this fandom, and this may just be my favourite example of it!
LokiOfSassgaard chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
And then that glorious moment when J Jonah Jameson quotes Uncle Ben. Brilliant!