Reviews for Never Been Kissed
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Awesome. :) I enjoyed reading it. The descriptions were pretty good, and the way it's slightly romantic without really being romantic at all was a nice change.
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hi,

I'd like to start off by saying that I can't believe how many of these first kiss challenges you've gotten through - its incredible! I therefore challenged myself to review every single one of them - hope you don't mind the spamming :)

So Lucy/Lysander - well, I loved the fact that you didn't set it at hogwarts, it makes it so much more interesting. I liked the consistency with which you portrayed Luna - she stayed very true to the character written by J.K, and I adore that she was shown to be prone to experimentation like her mother!

I wasn't so keen on the fact that Luna asked Lucy for help with potions (or did I read that wrong?) as I always thought Luna to be quite a bright witch, and Lucy is only 13, after all. I suppose this is just artistic license however :)

I also wanted to know more about Lysander. For such an apparently dull character he is so complex! Not liking poetry but reading it incessantly? Making rash decisions when it comes to kissing? I liked it - it made me crave more!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha! Cute! Very well-written and realistic. Good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
lol, not very romantic, Lysander! xD

I liked it, though, even if it's next-gen!

I also like that Luna was in it because Luna is just... Luna.~

Really nice job!

I can't wait to read your Tomione. xD

MUHAHAH!
DigiChar chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was cute! I like how she doesn't like Lysander, but he one-upped her.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That's an interesting perspective for Lysander. very nice. Like it a lot. Nice job! :D

Oh, and btw I skipped the LilyNarcissa story. But it's good to see you're doing challenges besides first kiss challenge haha. XD